Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Just can't get enough a true story
Old 11-21-2018, 12:37 AM

Default Just can't get enough a true story

I'm posting here because it's a long story and I didn't want to hog up the cuckold lifestyle forum. If you ever check out the lifestyle forum, you'll see that I have a thread about my wife Amanda and her "2nd husband" Barry being gone away on vacation.
Although they've been "dating" for the last 2 years this was their first actual vacation together. It was a 7 night vacation package to Cancun, Mexico. Between driving to the airport the day before and the crazy snowstorm that we had here in the northeast, it turned out to be 11 days before she came home. That was OK, there was nothing that anyone could do about the snow.

When Amanda got home, I noticed that she was wearing a new ring. I asked her about it and she said "Like it, it's jade, Barry bought it in Mexico." I answered yeah, it's nice. Being a good cuck, I didn't say anything else, but, I know Barry considers Amanda his wife and now she's wearing a ring.

They have been texting each other ever since she got back. On Saturday, she said that she was going out clubbing with him. As usual she got all dolled up before she went out. She spent a long time doing her hair and make up. She looked hot. He picked her up at 7 and off they went. I watched movies on netfix till about 2 Am and fell asleep on the couch. I woke up at 3 AM to the sound of his truck in our driveway. We live in a very rural area so there's nobody around to see him picking her up or dropping her off. So, he just pulls in and parks by our garage.

A little while later, I heard them talking in the kitchen. I was pretending to be asleep so I could hear what they were saying. It sounded like they were talking about making something to eat. A couple minutes later, they went upstairs. All was quiet for awhile, I guess they were eating. Then I heard music playing, it was that Havana song. A few minutes later I heard the familiar clicking sound of our bed. The frame is loose on one side, so it clicks. I could tell by the rhythm of clicks that they were definitely having sex. I got off the couch and slowly walked up the stairs. I got to the bedroom and found the door closed. I couldn't see anything but I could certainly hear them, well mostly my wife, she's very vocal. All of this action got my little dick hard, so I started stroking.

The bed noises stopped and then I heard Barry saying stuff like "Oh yeah". Without seeing them I knew exactly that she was sucking his cock, it turns her on to suck her juices off his cock. After a few minutes, I could hear them bouncing on the bed like they were bouncing on a trampoline. What a crazy house, my wife and her bull are in our bed fucking like horny teenagers and I 'm in the hallway whacking my pecker like a mad man. It seemed like they were going at it for an hour and then Amanda started to cry and moan “YOU FEEL SO GOOD IN ME, YOU FEEL SO GOOD ! Barry said something but I couldn’t hear what. Then Amanda got louder and louder “ OHHHHH I’M COMING, I’M COMING I’M COMING, DON’T STOP, OH YES RIGHT THERE DON’T STOP DON’T STOP,, then I heard Barry say “HOLD ON BABY” and my wife yelled GO, GO, GO ! Barry started grunting and all the sudden Amanda literally screamed really loud! Then she starting going Mmmmmmmmmmmmm Mmmmmmmmm you feel sooo good in me Barry! I clearly heard Barry say “Show me ”. They were quiet so I can only image what they were doing. As I crept back downstairs, I just kept think that Wow, they just can’t get enough !

There’s way more but, this post is getting too long. I’ll say more next time.

John with Amanda and Barry

Old 11-30-2018, 06:00 AM

I'm back with more about my wife Amanda and Barry, her "other husband". You know when we started this very open lifestyle 3 years ago, I wasn't sure where it would go. The most important thing was that I was hoping it wouldn't be a bad experience for my wife. Thankfully it was not, although we were both nervous, it worked out well.I give her all the credit for that because I know she's always very careful. When she became friends with Barry, I supported her and trusted her judgment, I still do. He's a good guy and he treats her very very well in ways that she deserves to be treated. It may seem crazy that I no only let, but, welcome another man into our marriage. I have to admit, I had second thoughts, that's probably natural. But, in the end it's my way of pampering my wife. Although their relationship revolves around sex, I know he's more than just her boy toy and she's more than just a good lay. It's the way it is.

OK, enough of this stuff, back to me telling you WHY THEY CAN’T GET ENOUGH.

It was 10:30 in the morning, when they finally came down from a night of bedroom fun. I was sitting at my desk, Barry came downstairs first, I said good morning and he said morning. He went outside for a smoke, cuz we don't smoke in our house. Funny isn’t it, Fucking is OK but not smoking! A couple minutes later Amanda came down, wearing an extra long t-shirt, Good morning, good morning. I asked her if she slept well. She just stuck her tongue out at me, as she walked by.

Amanda went out in the kitchen to make breakfast and asked me to make coffee and toast. I was at the counter and she was in front of the stove frying bacon when Barry came in. He walked up behind her and started lifting up her t-shirt. She said “Barrrry stop it, I 'm going to get burnt.” All he said was K baby and then went and sat down at the island and started doing something on his phone. When breakfast was ready, we all helped ourselves and went into the dinning room. Barry sat on one side, I sat to the other and Amanda sat on the end between us. We ate breakfast and talked like this is all perfectly normal, because for us it is. In the conversation Barry said that he has to work the next 7 days straight, to make up for the extra time he took off for vacation. Amanda said "That sucks."

After breakfast, I started carrying the dishes out to the dishwasher, like I always do. While I was doing that, Amanda came in the kitchen and asked me if I had any plans for the day. I said, no not really, she said “We need stuff from the store, would you mind going to Walmart?” I said"No, what do we need?" She told me, gave me a hug and a kiss and off I went.

I took Amanda's car because I knew it needed gas anyway. When I stopped at the gas station, I found out that I forgot my wallet. I didn’t have any money or cards on me so I had to go back home. It’s only took like 15 minutes tops to get home from the gas station. I pulled in our driveway, got out and went in the back door near the kitchen. There was nobody downstairs, but, rap music was playing upstairs. Music wasn't the only thing playing upstairs, I could hear Amanda and Barry over the music. For the hell of it I walked to the stairs.Even though I was at the bottom of the stairs, I could hear Amanda going "YES YES YES YES YES ! " Then I heard what sounded like the headboard banging against the wall. The more it banged, the louder she got. "OH THAT FEELS SOOOO GOOD OHHHHH YESSSS KEEP GOING" I guess she didn't care how loud she was, because as far as she knew, I was gone to Walmart and wouldn't be home for hours. I've only been gone for 30 minutes and they're aleady fucking their asses off. And this is their 3rd time since they came in last night. They just can not get enough !

I went back into the kitchen, picked up my wallet and left. I drove to the gas station, filled up Amanda's car, went to Walmart and the grocery store. When I came back about 2 hours later Barry's truck was gone. I went in and there was no sign of Amanda. I checked upstairs and there she was in bed sleeping face down. She had a cover over herself but her right side was uncovered enough to see she was naked. She must have been exhausted because she was totally sound asleep.

I went downstairs, put away the groceries and watched some stuff on youtube. It was after 6pm and I was getting hungry, so I made spaghetti and meatballs. A little while later Amanda came down, she said "Wow I can't belive I slept all day it's dark out."Then she said "Mmmm you made spaghetti, I love your spaghetti". After dinner, she took a shower and we watched netflix movies until around midnight. By then we were both really tired so we went to bed and fell asleep.This is the kind of quality time that we spend together. Our love and security of our marriage is what makes this whole relationship work.

Old 12-02-2018, 09:44 PM

I don't understand why you don't eat his cum out of her

Old 12-05-2018, 09:32 PM

Dougmang,

There are times when I've given my wife oral after she's had sex and there's been a few times that I got sloppy seconds sex. But, lately she prefers to be alone with her "other husband" and I respect her choice. We're at a point now where their relationship is a normal part of our lives. We share the love of a beautiful, sexy, intelligent woman and I'm glad we do.

Tags
slut