Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

My vocal wife
Old 01-29-2019, 01:11 AM

Default My vocal wife

Way back when I was dating my wife, the thing I found super sexy, other than her hot body, was how vocal she got during sex. Well, that was a long time ago. Now, for the last 3 years, her bull is the one that's making her shout with joy. That's fine by me, actually it's more than fine, it's great ! When they first started having sex, she tried to be quiet, especially if we were at a motel. She was self conscience about people hearing her so she'd put a pillow over her mouth. She was even more self conscience about somebody she knew seeing her in a motel with other men and black men to boot.

She was more comfortable whenever we fooled around at our house, but she still kept it down. Honestly, there's no reason to be quiet because we really do not have any close neighbors. But, I completely understand that she was holding back for her own reasons, a;though I was hoping she'd let go and do what comes natural for her. As time went on and she spent more time with her friend, she began to change. Bit by bit, her inhibitions went away, to a point where being naked in front of the two of us and having sex with him with me there, was as as natural as can be. I have to give him credit for always treating her right and I give a ton of credit to my wife for really sharing her love. This is a very good thing for all of us.

I love to watch and hear them making love, I love everything about it. Whether it's watching them pleasuring each other or hearing her literally screaming and crying out loud as they orgasm together, nothing excites me more than knowing that my wife is giving 100% of herself to her lover. I'm positive the excitement he feels with her is threw the roof, too.