Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

My older husbandy
Old 10-26-2018, 09:16 PM

Default My older husbandy

My husband is 14 years older than me and after being with a few Black Bulls I am afraid I cant stand him being near me. Its been 8 years now since I have had sex with him after he came to pick me up from a ladies strip night which featured 3 black strippers. After the show we were dancing when the strippers came on the dance floor after getting dressed again and I was asked to dance by this sexy stripper, who was I to refuse. It wasn't long before he came straight out and said he was going to fuck me before the night was out. I had never been unfaithful and never considered a black lover, but that man made me wet and horny and I was fed up getting a small dick which did not satisfy me. After a few more dances and my panties now completely wet, Mikey told me to cum outside with him, so I did like a total innocent. He took me into the car park and told me to get his cock out and suck him. I couldn't believe I was actually doing this but when I saw how big he was I nearly fainted, but by then I was past caring. I knew my husband was due to arrive soon and decided that all I as going to do was suck him off till he came, but any woman who has been with a black bull knows that that is not where it stops. He grabbed me and pushed me onto a car bonnet and ripped my panties down and proceeded to practically rape me, if I hadn't been so wet it would have been much sorer. I had never in my life been fucked like that before and I pleaded with him not to cum in me as I was not on the pill but he totally ignored me and after an eternity the bastard told me to take his cum and my god did I feel him cum. I was wet sore and cum dripping out of me and in the distance I could see my husbands car coming into the car park. I quickly pulled my skirt down and went to meet him and left Mikey without a word. As I was being driven home I wondered how I could have done that and let that man use me and force me and have bareback sex where he came in me, I was disgusted and turned on at the same time. I could feel his cum oozing out me and onto my husbands car seat and suddenly thought that Mikey still had my panties. I later found his business card in my bag and I still haven't decided what to do.

Old 11-11-2018, 02:49 AM

I believe that you know exactly what to do. So stop stressing about it.

Old 12-23-2018, 11:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gillnurse View Post
My husband is 14 years older than me and after being with a few Black Bulls I am afraid I cant stand him being near me. Its been 8 years now since I have had sex with him after he came to pick me up from a ladies strip night which featured 3 black strippers. After the show we were dancing when the strippers came on the dance floor after getting dressed again and I was asked to dance by this sexy stripper, who was I to refuse. It wasn't long before he came straight out and said he was going to fuck me before the night was out. I had never been unfaithful and never considered a black lover, but that man made me wet and horny and I was fed up getting a small dick which did not satisfy me. After a few more dances and my panties now completely wet, Mikey told me to cum outside with him, so I did like a total innocent. He took me into the car park and told me to get his cock out and suck him. I couldn't believe I was actually doing this but when I saw how big he was I nearly fainted, but by then I was past caring. I knew my husband was due to arrive soon and decided that all I as going to do was suck him off till he came, but any woman who has been with a black bull knows that that is not where it stops. He grabbed me and pushed me onto a car bonnet and ripped my panties down and proceeded to practically rape me, if I hadn't been so wet it would have been much sorer. I had never in my life been fucked like that before and I pleaded with him not to cum in me as I was not on the pill but he totally ignored me and after an eternity the bastard told me to take his cum and my god did I feel him cum. I was wet sore and cum dripping out of me and in the distance I could see my husbands car coming into the car park. I quickly pulled my skirt down and went to meet him and left Mikey without a word. As I was being driven home I wondered how I could have done that and let that man use me and force me and have bareback sex where he came in me, I was disgusted and turned on at the same time. I could feel his cum oozing out me and onto my husbands car seat and suddenly thought that Mikey still had my panties. I later found his business card in my bag and I still haven't decided what to do.
Same way my wife felt at first when my best friend made a move on her she told him He asked her would she reconsider it if she thought he was as big around as his wrist?
I week later she got her very first real fucking after 3-0r so yrs of marriage. She claims he was bigger than my wrist, and with a tiny penis like I have I knew what that spelled for me! Anyway I jsut can't handle my woman. Wish I could but I have tried everything. She loves fat dicks and despises one that's not thick.
-- Is that waht you mostly like about the bbc? Are they extra thick or more length or both?

Why don't you explain with him getting older and everyting that maybe he needs a ltitle help to keep you satisfied?-- start slowly stirring his mind for signs that maybe he would like to share you in order to keep you around? He may even like sloppy seconds? I sure know my little self loves to fall into my wifes freshly stretched and soaked twat! I have come to not even want her unless a another man just got off of her! (and trust me, I have a very tiny penis but I am not gay at all!) The only thing I like to watch a man do is pleasure my wife!