Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Home alone jerking off the life of a married cuck
Old 04-26-2019, 07:44 AM

Default Home alone jerking off the life of a married cuck

Not that it's a bad thing. My wife and her "other hubby" are gone away on another 3 day weekend trip. I'm not complaining because she's been super excited about going. She's been shopping for new clothes all week. I saw the lingerie and it looks damn sexy. She even got a manicure and pedicure. This time they're headed off to the shore to a time share, that we got involved in last year. Since we joined, they've already been there a couple times. It's close enough to drive to in a day and far enough away that odds are they're not going to meet anyone from our rural town.

This is the first time she's gone away with him since their trip to the city . That trip got totally out of hand when they went to this wild party and she ended up getting gang banged. I was surprised and pissed that Barry let it happen because I've always trusted him
Amanda was seriously pissed at him too and its taken awhile for her to forgive him. I guess they are probably having make up sex right now, as I'm typing this.

Actually i hope they fuck each others brains out all weekend, because the thought of them fucking gets my little pee pee hard. Even though they're not here, I've seen them fuck so many times that I can visualize exactly what they're doing ! The way they fit together so perfectly, the sight of his balls rubbing against her, the way they move together, the sounds they make, her explosive orgasms, gasping as she feels him throbbing inside her before he cums, her cries, her screams, the way he holds onto her as he uses every muscle in his body to pump his seed as deep into her vagina as he can. The thought of millions of his sperm swimming inside her, searching for an egg that isn't there because her tube are tied. The super remote possibility of him impregnating her. The way they kiss as he pulls his cock out, the sight and smell of her vagina after having sex with him. It's all so exciting, I love to jerk off to them !!!

Old 04-29-2019, 12:43 PM

This story reminds me of my 20s. I spent many Friday nights home alone because I had a girlfriend who went out every week with her best friend to meet and fuck black men.

One of the Philadelphia 76ers owned a club in the town we lived that drew a lot of black men, including NBA players. Sandy and her friend Kim would go every Friday night to meet guys and get picked up. Sometimes Sandy and Kim went their separate ways after they started meeting guys, other times they would go together.

I usually spent Friday nights home alone jerking off. Saturday, Sandy would get home and Saturday nights were often spent with her telling me every detail of what happened, followed by some great fucking. Once in a while, I got to watch Sandy get fucked but I never did get to watch her with Kim.

Old 05-24-2019, 02:46 PM

aguy19047, my wife and I were in that same Philly club, and the one in Baltimore and the one in the D.C. area that always had black athletes, basketball, baseball and football players and we went there for the same reason also, for her to get some black cock and she never left alone. GTR

Old 05-26-2019, 08:37 PM

I never went to the club with my girlfriend. She always went with her best friend. My girlfriend was blonde and her friend was a redhead. When they met guys, they sometimes went off on their own with the guys they met, other times they stayed together and played together.