Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Foursome in the city
Old 04-09-2019, 09:11 PM

Default Foursome in the city

It's been awhile since I posted anything about my wife Amanda and her bf / other husband Barry. She gave me permission to post something new, so here goes. A couple weekends ago. Amanda went to a party with Barry and stayed overnight. The party was for one of his old friends that still lives in the city where Barry grew up. It's about 130 miles from us, so I knew they'd stay overnight. That's absolutely normal for us and I'm totally fine with it.

She came home late Sunday night and went right to bed. She had to start work early on Monday, so I knew she needed to get some sleep. When she came home from work on Monday, she seemed quieter than usual. I asked her what was up. At first she said nothing, which I know means something LOL. I asked a couple more times and she finally said oh it's just stuff between me and Barry. I asked her if she was OK and she said yeah I'm fine.

I told her that she can talk to me about anything, absolutely anything. After a couple glasses of wine she opened up. She said that the party was pretty wild. There was a lot of alcohol and some people brought their own stuff like pot and cocaine. She said "I'm not into drugs so I stuck to Tequila." As the party was going, I was having a good time dancing with everyone. After while people started making out. I was feeling good so I kissed Barry.
Then it got kinda wild, everyone took their clothes off and stuff.

Barry and me went into this bedroom. Before we even did anything, Barry went back into the other room. When he came back, 2 other men were with him. One was Antwon and the other one was Ben, I think. I didn't know what to do so I didn't do anything. They came over and got in bed with me. Next thing everyone started touching me all over and doing stuff to me.

I asked Amanda how it was. She said " I'm not going to lie, 3 big men all over me, it was exhausting "! Then, I asked my wife if the other 2 men wore condoms. She said, no. That's why I've been upset. I feel asleep as soon as they were finished and didn't get cleaned up until the next day. Barry said that they're OK. I'm still really concerned about having their stuff in my body. Doing it with them was really dumb of me, I've never done anything like this before. I'm totally mad at Barry, too.

I assured Amanda that everything will work out.