Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

My wife has been on then off then on and now off again
Old 08-21-2019, 08:18 PM

Default My wife has been on then off then on and now off again

If you have read any of my other post, you know that my wife was on the cuckold interracial train for over 4 years, then she bailed off for a couple months, then climbed back on and now she's off again.

For over 3 years she had a very active sex life with the same bull. They were good times, at least I thought so. Long story short, she got too emotional involved with him and it messed with her head, so she broke up with him. A couple months later she changed her mind and wanted to have some fun with someone else. No strings no bs this time. She hooked up with a guy she fucked years ago. The first time they got together was amazing. He's always been hot for my wife and he freakin proved it. Watching him ramming his cock in my wife and seeing her loving it was a heart pounding sight. She was into him as much as he was into her, it was a cuckold's dream come true.

They fucked a few more times and all was well. Then his old ways came out, he switched to anal and started getting rough with her. Fucking a married white woman up the ass and slapping her around may be his thing but it's not ours. We are so done with him.

Because of this, she quit the lifestyle again. I don't blame her and I support her 110 %.
I sure do wish he didn't go and fuck things up, though. They were a damn hot couple.

John

Can relate!
Old 08-22-2019, 05:35 AM

Default Can relate!

My wifes first was with a mutual friend of ours and after over 2 yrs of being with him 2-4 per week he tried to steal her from me. I found out how much she loved me because he pleased her sexually like she had never dreamed possible. His cock was extremely fat! Not that long but as thick as my freakin wrist! There was absolutely nothing better in this world than the feeling of me slipping my little cock into her stretched snatch after he left our house! Sometimes he would cum inside her 3 - 4 times, so yes it was some good sloppy seconds for sure! But then he had to go and want to keep the prize for himself and not be satisfied with me sharing her with him! After him she tried on 5 more men and didn't fuck any of them more than once. She said she was spoiled to fat cock now and she doubts she will ever find another one that made her feel as good as he did. But hey our love survived!
Would love to hear more about your experiences!

Emotional Involvement
Old 08-23-2019, 07:50 PM

Default Emotional Involvement

My wife has experienced the same thing several times since she started engaging in extramarital affairs. She has a hard time separating sex and love and readily admits it. To some extent, it actually adds to the excitement of the experience when its obvious it can't be seriously harmful to our relationship...….but there have been 3 times over the years that she got involved to the extent that both she and the guy were considering ending their relationships for each other. Difficult situation to deal with.

Her current affair, with her Boss/Lover, has been going on for 9 years. They definitely are emotionally involved and tell each other regularly they love each other...….but there is NO chance it could affect our relationship because no one is aware of their affair and it would be a HIUGE mess for them both, and the company, to do something like that. But she readily admits (which is kinda sexy) that she WOULD consider a permanent relationship with him if it was possible.

Something really HOT about your wife being in love with someone else too and its not going to create a problem.

CW

Old 08-27-2019, 07:53 PM

CW,

I agree with you about it being hot when your wife is in love with the man she's having an affair with. My wife had an affair with the same black guy for over 3 years. Sex for fun turned into a relationship as real as our marriage. In a way it was better cuz their thing was centered around pleasing each other physically. Sometimes he stayed over at our house and she stayed over at his.. Whenever he stayed with us they always slept in our master bedroom. It was normal to hear her saying" I love you so much" in the middle of a hot fuck. Same things goes for whenever he was leaving, she always kissed him goodbye. She was in love with him, I knew it and encouraged it.

I totally got a rise out of seeing them together at our house. I don't know how many times I'd come home and find them fucking away. It was all so good, I was living a cuckold dream come true. Hell my cock got a workout from jerking off every time they had sex.

Sucks that it ended.