Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

My sexy wife loves black cock
Old 08-02-2019, 07:58 PM

Default My sexy wife loves black cock

Another Home Run for my sexy wife Amanda !
On Saturday, she invited her new bull Josh over to our house. It was in the high 90s outside when he showed up. We talked a bit and then went in our pool to cool off. Even though we live in a rural area and have a privacy fence, my wife is funny about skinny dipping in the day time. She wore a swim suit and Josh who’s not shy at all he had no prob swimming nude. I sunburn, so I had shorts and a t-shirt on. After awhile I got out pf the pool and sat on the deck. They said something to each other and got out. As they were getting out, I thought that they made a hot couple, she's as white as any Irish woman and he's Jamaican black. As they walked to the house, I had to look at his cock, it was very impressive.

They went inside and I followed. I grabbed a couple bottles of wine and headed to our bedroom. Amanda was sitting on our bed with a beach towel wrapped around her. I took off my wet clothes and put on a pair of underwear. Josh came in from the bathroom smoking a joint and sat next to Amanda. I poured 2 glasses and handed them to them. He passed the joint to my wife and she took a big hit. He took off her towel and looked her over. He looked right at me, stuck out his middle finger and then pushed it in her pussy. She reached over and started jerking him off. My heart was beating double time watching them pleasuring each other.

Then my wife leaned over and put her mouth down over his cock. She started sucking and stroking him. Watching her give a blow job is beyond exciting . She’s a real pro.

After a bit, he moved her aside and pushed her down on the bed. She laid back and spread her legs. He got up between them and put his cock down on top of her pussy mound. Instinctively she reached down felt it then slid backwards. She picked it up and moved it down between her legs. When she spread her legs wider, I could see that she was rubbing his head on her clit. She moved it around in circles and then pushed it into her hole. When his cock head was inside, she pushed herself closer to him. She put her hands under her ass, lifted herself up and slid herself as close as she could get to him.

He started pumping and pushing her back. She moved her hands down towards her knees, grabbed her legs and pulled them up towards her chest. Watching her giving him everything she’s got was a crazy sexy sight. She started flipping her head from side to side and matching his strokes. She had her eyes closed then opened them and looked right at me. She went MMMMmmmmm this feels SOOOOOO GOOD ! She looked up at Josh and said RIGHT THERE THAT’S IT KEEP GOING !

She started shaking from head to toe and pumping him back really fast. She got real loud screaming I’M CUMMING, I’M CUMMING FASTER FASTER. OHHHH YESSS DON’T STOP DO IT, DO IT, DO IT NOWWW ! When Josh pulled back rammed forward, she just about lost her mind !. She screamed OHHHHHHHH YOU FEEL SOOO GOOD IN ME ! I WANT IT I WANT IT NOWWW ! I was standing behind them watching him pump sperm into my wife. I started counting and after 13 pumps he stopped and laid down on top of her.

She was still wiggling around even after he stopped. She looked at him and said don’t take it out yet. They laid there joined together for awhile, slowly moving. When he finally got off, she sat up and said I gotta pee. I looked at the bed and there was a big cum stain where she was laying.!
He stayed at our house that night and slept with my wife in our bedroom. I slept in the spare bedroom.
Round 2 was later that night. I’ll get into that next time, if anyone wants to hear the details.

Old 08-04-2019, 08:31 AM

hummmm very very hot

Old 08-06-2019, 08:36 PM

My wife Amanda is a natural sex pot ! That makes it so much hotter.

Round 2 happened later that night. Like I said, they slept together in our master bedroom and I slept in our spare bedroom next to theirs. All was quiet when I got up to take a piss at 2:30 am. On my way to the bathroom, I saw that their bedroom door was closed. About 10 minutes after I got back in bed, I heard them talking, then I heard the toilet flush in their room. A little while later I heard the telltale sound of our bed squeaking. They were fucking again.

Our bed frame squeaked slow and steady rhythm. Squeak, squeak, squeak, squeak. After a bit, Amanda started getting vocal. At first I couldn't make out what she was saying. But, as she got louder, I could hear her. OHHHHH RIGHT THERE, RIGHT THERE THAT'S THE WAY OHHHH YESSSS

I wanted to see them so bad. But, I knew that if she wanted me to watch she would have left the door open. Listening to them was almost as exciting. They kept at it for a few more minutes and I heard him say something. Right after that it got quiet and then I clearly heard my wife say OUH Put some more stuff on it. Then I heard her say MMMMMMM GO SLOW ! I didn't have to see them to know that he was trying to fuck her ass. Years ago when they were a thing, he always wanted to fuck her up the ass. She'll do anal but she's never been fond of it.

Then I heard him say something again and she said something that sounded like THAT'S BETTER. few seconds later the bed started squeaking again. As it squeaked, I pictured my wife's asshole with his cock in it ! He must have picked up the pace because she got vocal again. Then so did he. I heard him talking and then he said SAY IT. Amanda answered FUCK MY DIRTY ASS FUCK IT He followed Say YOU WANT IT and she went OHHH I WANT YOUR BIG COCK I WANT IT SO BAD ! After that she got very loud almost screaming MORE MORE MORE OH YES OH YES OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'M CUMINGGGGGGGG. Then I heard him slap her and she yelled HARDER HARDER He slapped her 2 more times I could hear the slap clearly. Then he grunted out HEAR I FUCKIN CUM OH FUUUUUUUUCK ! Last thing I heard him say was DAMN BITCH YOU GOT SOME ASS! It sounded like she answered something like Thank you, I think.

As they were relaxing after sex, I wiped the cum off my little dick and laid back down on my spare room bed.
Round 2 was super hot for all of us, he shot his load in her asshole, she took his load and I dribbled my little load on the bed sheet listening to them. Perfect night !

Tags
slut wife