Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

The cuckold lifestyle has some close calls
Old 10-25-2019, 06:58 AM

Default The cuckold lifestyle has some close calls

The cuckold interracial lifestyle probably attracts all kinds of couples with a wide variety of personal situations. Me and my wife are an average married couple. We live in a rural area about 10 miles from the nearest town. We don't have any kids together and not much family either. So before we got into the lifestyle it was just the 2 of us. We both work and do stuff in our community, so we're not loners or anything.

When we or I should say my wife Amanda took the plunge into hooking up with another man, we knew it was going to change our lives. I thought the experience was the hottest thing I've ever seen. I know my wife was nervous but she sure got over it fast. She was actually the one who wanted to do it another time. One hookup led to another, each time she got more into it, flirting, dressing sexy, stripping and taking charge. I couldn't believe this was my shy wife.

After awhile I wanted to share my excitement with people who are into the same thing. I found this site and posted a couple artsy pics of my wife . I told her and at first she was concerned about someone she knows seeing her pics. But, the more she got into the lifestyle the less she worried about being outed. I knew she had boundaries about posting stuff so I didn't push it. Once she got involved with a steady bull, she never mentioned it.

Matter of fact, he became more of a 2nd husband than a hookup. I was cool with the situation cuz I got to see my wife in a way that I never knew she had in her. She had sex with him all the time, it was a cuckold's dream come true. Besides sex, they went out together, driving into the city, clubbing in the black bars. They went away for weekends and even went on vacation together this last summer. Them being together was a normal thing.

Then one day I'm at work and a coworker that knows my wife comes up and says he wants to talk to me after work. He goes on to say that he saw Amanda with a guy in this club. He caught me off guard so I said really? Then he said that he didn't want to start any trouble but he thought I should know. I didn't say much more just thanked him for telling me.

I didn't know whether to tell my wife or not but figured fuck it tell her. She freaked a bit. Next time I saw him, I made some shit up and said it was all good.
This whole thing probably seems, like your wife and her bull go out in public, her pics are posted here, sooner or later someone's going to recognize her. Couples that live this lifestyle and still want to be discreet should probably keep their shit to themselves.Thing is after awhile pushing your luck more and more is part of the excitement. Getting caught is something you gotta deal with.

Old 10-25-2019, 08:18 AM

Getting caught can be exciting as well....Becky

Tags
wife bbc