Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Wife caught in outdoor interracial
Old 10-18-2019, 07:36 PM

Default Wife caught in outdoor interracial

If you all liked my last true story about my wife Amanda and her bull Barry, here's another real story.

Back on a hot humid day earlier this summer, my wife went out for some drinks with her other husband Barry. He picked her up at like 9 o'clock. They were going to this bar about 50 miles away where the crowd was mostly black and interracial. It was one of the usual stops. I had a ton of paperwork that was overdo for my job, so I couldn't go even if she asked, which she didn't.

I settled in on catching up with an mountain of bullshit paperwork. I didn't think about them much cuz I was getting more done in a few hours at home than I could get done in days at my office. No interruptions. I quit somewhere after midnight and started watching some videos online. I zoned out and must have fell asleep cuz the next thing I knew it was like 2:30 AM. I went in our downstairs bathroom to take a piss, came out and opened a beer. While I was in the kitchen I heard Barry's big truck pulling into our driveway. I didn't hear him leave so I figured they'd come in.

I went back to my pc, sat down and drank my beer. I went to the kitchen and looked outside to see if I could see them. I saw a glow of lights from our built in pool and figured they turned on the underwater lights and went for a swim. It was still humid as hell outside so that made sense. About 20 minutes later I went back and looked outside and everything was dark. No pool lights, no driveway lights, no nothing. I thought that was strange so I shut off the kitchen light and the outside motion lights and went out onto our deck. At first I didn't hear anything and then I heard Amanda making some kind of noises.

I'm not the smartest guy but hearing the noises my wife was making I knew they had to be fucking out by the pool. We live in a very rural wooded area, our closest neighbor is around a half mile away, so you can do whatever you want in our backyard. We have a 6 foot high wooden fence around the pool for extra privacy, too. Hearing her got me excited so I had to go out and see what they were doing. I slowly walked down the steps from our deck towards the pool . I got to the fence and saw them over on the other side by our lawn chairs. I walked around the fence and peeked in through the spaces in the boards. Worst thing was it was cloudy and there was hardly any moonlight. Since my wife Amanda is like snow white, I did see her. She was on her knees moving up and down on Barry, who was laying on a lawn chair cushion.

I stood the watching her going up and down. Every time see moved up she went AHHH, ever time she went down she went OHHHH. When the moonlight broke through the clouds, I saw that she was leaning back with her hands down on his legs. Her sexy white body looked so fucking hot in the moonlight sitting on top of her big black bull. Then I clearly heard her say "Ohhhhhhh Barry you feel so good in me AHHHHH"! I saw him reach up and rub his hands over her tits down her belly. He must have touched her clit cuz she went "MMMMMMMMM "!
A few seconds later she started wiggling around pumping herself on him. Then she let out a loud " OHHHH YESSS OH YES HERE I CUM OHHHHHHH i'M CUMMING MMMMMMMMMM! There I am standing on the outside of our pool fence whacking my dick, while my wife is on the other side having one Epic Orgasm after another with her lover.

Most "normal "husbands would have blown a freaking fuse if they caught their wife fucking another man, I blew my load, watching them, loving the feelings in my dick !
While my dick was shrinking back to its little size, Barry's big cock was still driving my wife crazy. She had to be way beyond an orgasm cuz it sounded like she was in labor! I could hear her blowing out air going UH UH UH UH. Then I heard her crying saying "I WANT YOU SOOOOO MUCH BARRY " Then Barry went "HERE I CUM BABY" and Amanda cried "OHHHHHH OHHHHH YOU FEEL SO GOOD IN ME"! She kept moving around on him for a bit then fell forward on his chest. I saw that they were kissing.

They kissed and kissed until she climbed off and laid down alongside him. She was on the side facing away from me and I didn't want to move and make noise. She had stopped crying and started talking to him. She said " Oh Barry you make me feel so good down there, my whole body tingles"! He said something like "I felt it cumming in you baby"! She leaned over on top of him. I heard her say " I love you, I love you so much Barry " and he said "You MYYY WIFE NOW MANDY LOVE YOU BABY". I stood there watching them kiss, thinking OH SHIT ! I knew Amanda is very emotional, but I was hoping she was into this whole cuckold lifestyle for the fun of having sex with black dudes. I was wrong. And so she went down the rabbit hole. More to come, if you all want to hear it.

Johnny