Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

My night of cuckolding in Portugal
Old 02-19-2023, 02:57 PM

Default My night of cuckolding in Portugal

Hi everybody
My husband and I just came back from holidays in Portugal (stay of 4 days) in february for our Valentines Day
He offered me a new sexy lingerie set and a night with an unknown black guy, met 2 days before. We went all 3 in restaurant first, to know us a bit more and a few drinks after, we decided to go back to our hotel room all together.
My husband let me with him, spreading my legs for his hot black body. His tongue on my pussy lips was so good and I ask him to fuck me in front of my husband. The scene was unreal but I completely lost control. My black lover of the day was a tall nigerian guy. My husband was just allowed to take a picture sucking his hard black cock. We are all 3 excited, I had a huge orgasm when he took me like a s**t doggystyle and deep in my ass. I ask him to cum inside me even my husband was not really enjoyed about the idea. Yet, that was for me the best decision ever !!
ORGASMIC !!
Kiss to all
Erin
Attached Thumbnails
My night of cuckolding in Portugal-gh031486_1658954777331a.jpg   My night of cuckolding in Portugal-7706-648x1152a.jpg   My night of cuckolding in Portugal-7707-648xe1152.jpg  

Old 02-20-2023, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erw View Post
Hi everybody
My husband and I just came back from holidays in Portugal (stay of 4 days) in february for our Valentines Day
He offered me a new sexy lingerie set and a night with an unknown black guy, met 2 days before. We went all 3 in restaurant first, to know us a bit more and a few drinks after, we decided to go back to our hotel room all together.
My husband let me with him, spreading my legs for his hot black body. His tongue on my pussy lips was so good and I ask him to fuck me in front of my husband. The scene was unreal but I completely lost control. My black lover of the day was a tall nigerian guy. My husband was just allowed to take a picture sucking his hard black cock. We are all 3 excited, I had a huge orgasm when he took me like a s**t doggystyle and deep in my ass. I ask him to cum inside me even my husband was not really enjoyed about the idea. Yet, that was for me the best decision ever !!
ORGASMIC !!
Kiss to all
Erin
Oh Erin these pictures are so hot. How many times/days did you have your new lover in your bed?

Old 02-20-2023, 12:31 PM

It was only for a couple of hours at night but it was a great experience for myself and my husband too

Interracial Baby
Old 02-21-2023, 06:07 AM

Default Interracial Baby

I hope he put his seeds where they belong. If hubby is scared he can get to cleaning. Only he can prevent impregnation at that point.