Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Bull Rock - Chapter One (part 2)
Old 05-17-2010, 01:19 AM

Default Bull Rock - Chapter One (part 2)

Will post more if requested.

---------------------------

"Who owns this ass?" Rock loudly called out as he slapped Pam's ass between strokes.
"You own my ass, Rock!!" Pam exclaimed between breaths.
"Who owns this ass, boy?" Rock asked as he turned to Steve while not missing a a beat in pumping Pam's ass.
"My wife's ass is yours alone for your pleasure, Rock." Steve replied with apparent arousal. Having verbally declared his submission to his wife's Bull, Steve's arousal exponentially intensified. "Oh, God!!", thought Steve to himself. "How badly I want to jack my dick and blow my load right here and now!! I've got to hold it together. I can't miss my chance to eat that ass pie."
Turning his gaze to Pam's sexy feet, Steve was struck with the urgent desire to suck her toes while her Bull fucked her. As he continued to look on and fantasize about sucking her sexy toes, Steve noticed her toes begun to curl. He knew then that she was close to climaxing. By the bottom of Rock's next stroke, Pam grew still, silent, and stopped breathing as an intense orgasm encroached.
With the force of a tidal wave, the powerful orgasm began to emanate from her clit and ass outward to her extremities back and again, over and over. As the orgasmic waves shuddered throughout her body, Pam involuntarily quivered from head to toe. At the end of her explosive orgasm, she found herself exhausted, but dutifully kept meeting her Bull stroke for stroke so as to not interrupt his pleasure.
"Come here, honey.", Pam turned and said to Steve as her orgasm subsided and Rock continued to pump her ass. "You've held back and controlled yourself well. You deserve an early treat. I know how you get off from sucking my toes. I saw you looking just now. Get down there and suck my toes to reward yourself"
"Is that OK with you, baby?" Pam looked over her shoulder to ask Rock for his permission.
"Yeah, the boy's done well. He's also working double time to arrange our fuck dates lately. He deserves a treat."
Dutifully, and thankful for the opportunity, Steve crossed the room, knelt on the bed by Pam's left foot and began sucking her toes as he alternated glances between the BBC anklet she wears at all times and the sight of Rock working her ass over with his 11-inch cock. Being this close to the action, the heat and smell from their bodies overwhelmed Steve's senses. He could think of no other place that he'd rather be than right here, right now, sucking his wife's toes as her Bull pumped her ass.
Without warning, Rock's tempo began to slow and become more controlled. Both Pam and Steve knew with eager anticipation that Rock was reaching his climax. To better position himself for his ultimate reward, Steve rose and lay back down on the king-sized bed head to toe beside his wife. To ensure that she climaxed with her Bull, Pam began frantically frigging her clit. Finally, Rock thrusted forward into Pam's ass with a force that would have slammed her into the headboard if it weren't for the powerful retraining force of Rock's large black hands on her white ass.
"Arrgghhhh !!" screamed Rock as he thrusted forward and pumped with explosive force his potent black seed deep into Pam's bowels.
"Oh shiiiittttt !! cried Pam as another powerful orgasm rippled through her body.
"Nut deep in my ass, baby!! Fill my gut with your black cum, baby !" shouted Pam lost in the throws of her orgasm and the unfathomable fulfillment of having pleased her Bull.
With each pulse of Rock's cock as he orgasmed, his massive cock showered Pam's bowels with squirt after squirt of this hot thick seed. Remaining as still as she could, Pam worked her ass muscles in time to Rock's cock pulses to ensure that milked every last drop of her Bull's pearl jam into her ass.
Slowly, withdrawing all eleven inches of his shiny thick cum-coated cock from Pam's ass, Rock looked down at Steve and commanded, "Get into position for your reward, boy."
Without hesitation, Steve slid under Pam's crotch as she remains on her hands and knees.
"Tell me what you want, honey. Tell me what you need more than anything" Pam requested of her husband with a stern tenderness.
"I need to eat your Bull's cum from your ass more than anything, honey. Please feed me your Bull's cum." Steve pleaded with arousal.
Rocking back on the heels of her feet, Pam positioned her beautiful white cum-filled ass over her husband's mouth to feed him his reward. Kneeling beside Pam as she raised into position, Rock took hold of the back of Pam's head and pressed her mouth tightly against his to deeply and forcefully french kiss her. Squatting over Steve with her mouth locked with Rock's in deep french kiss, Pam began to work her ass muscles in effort to squeeze Rock's seed from her bowels into the hungry mouth of her husband.
As he awaited his reward, Steve's heat rate nearly doubled with excitement. At first sight of Rock's seed beginning to leak from his wife's ass, his stomach tumbled with butterflies. Opening his mouth wide, Steve let all of Rock's thick seed slowly drip from his wife's ass down his waiting tongue. Although Rock's seed was close to overfilling his mouth, Steve held wide to catch the last drop of this precious fluid.
Content that Pam had now squeezed all of Rock's seed into his his mouth, Steve slowly closed both his mouth and eyes to savor the salty sweet taste and the essence of the creamy cum from his wife's Bull. Finally, swallowing and ingesting Rock's seed, Steve lay lost in his thoughts in total contentment.
By ingesting his wife's Bull's seed from her ass, he was at that very moment one with both his hot wife and her virile Bull. This was his place. He was meant for this place. He was at home. He'd rather be nowhere else. He also knew there was nothing we would not do for the sake of his wife's relationship with her Bull.

Tags
bbc, big black cock, creampie, hot wife