Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

My personal thoughts on what if a bull got my wife pregnant
Old 07-24-2022, 08:49 AM

Default My personal thoughts on what if a bull got my wife pregnant

me. Watching a horny bull fill a condom with fertile seed inside my wife made me question, what if someone gets her pregnant again. I say again because she had a baby with a former boyfriend before I met her. That’s another story, but since that pregnancy she decided to have her tubes tied. Even though I knew the chances of her getting knocked up now were slim to none, the thought still crept into my mind.

My mind went there even more after Amanda got seriously involved with a black man named Barry. After a while, she felt secure enough with him to give up on condoms. I knew she physically saw his clean health report, so I really didn’t worry about him giving her an STD. But knowing they were doing it naturally excited me and brought up those pregnancy thoughts of mine.

Although, I wasn't there every time they had sex, I personally experienced the sights and sounds of them fucking many other times. Their nights of occasionally hooking up at out of town motels were replaced by the two of them doing on a regular basis. When Amanda invited him to our house, it became a normal occurrence for them to fuck like horny teenagers regardless of whether I was home or not. When I was home, seeing the way he made her feel, honestly excited me like nothing before. The sight of Amanda sitting down on his cock; rubbing her crotch against his made me realize that she was doing everything in her power to get his little swimmers as deep in her baby maker as humanly possible. It made me wonder if her operation was somehow botched; if she secretly had the operation reversed while I was gone away with work, if she wanted to have another baby. More than once; I dreamt of her telling me “I’m pregnant!” I remember the weird feeling I got when I heard those words coming out of Amanda. It was so realistic, that when I woke up, I wasn’t sure if it was a dream or it actually happened.

Now; that time has passed and I’m thinking rationally, I‘m glad Amanda never got pregnant. The subject was and still is in my opinion something best left in the imagination of a cuckold husband.

Old 08-09-2022, 03:10 PM

Her getting pregnant was never a turn on for me. In fact I found it pretty awful. Pregnancy is serious, its brining another being into the world, or deciding you shouldn't. We have so many ways of preventing pregnancy, why not use them and STILL enjoy the fantastic sex? There is something about seeing another mans cock twitching and pulsing in your wife, shooting his seed into her, painting her womb with it, that's incredibly erotic. It gives her sensations she wont get with a condom. It gives you an exquisite lube when its your turn, if thats what you are into. Pregnancy just spoils that for me. All of us are different, so some may disagree and thats fine, we can agree to disagree and still stay friends.

Old 08-10-2022, 07:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TG18 View Post
Pregnancy is serious, its bringing another being into the world, or deciding you shouldn't. We have so many ways of preventing pregnancy, why not use them and STILL enjoy the fantastic sex?
Agreed- I want my black lover to fuck me hard, but when he's going to cum, I want him to pull out and cum in my mouth- no babies, and I get to taste him, and swallow. (besides- swallowing is my second favorite sex act!)

Or he can cum in me from behind, in my butt, but not in my pussy.

Tags
pregnant, wife cuck bull