Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Jae's First BBC [Actual Story]
Old 11-09-2023, 06:12 PM

Default Jae's First BBC [Actual Story]

Jae's bitch hubby recounting that fateful day when all the stars aligned.

The First Time. At the Resort.

We were having a late Autumn vacation at one of those mountain town resorts where there are water features like a wave pool, slides, etc. all indoors in a very large heated greenhouse structure. Our favourite place to relax between using the pool and the water slides was on the terrace above one end of the wave pool. There were tables and chairs where we could sit, have a drink, and indulge in watching other people using the pool. It was a resort geared towards couples, but wasn't a swinger resort per se. But there were lots of skimpy bikini booties and stud muscles on display that week, and every week it seemed. Usually we’d use the pool together when it was time for the wave machine to kick in, but occasionally Jae would go down on her own and I’d enjoy watching her jumping into each wave, tits bouncing perfectly. Everyone enjoyed.

In her late twenties, she was an extremely attractive woman with an absolutely fantastic body. But recently she started working out for the first time ever, and she took shit to a new level. Her lovely, firm breasts are an average petite size but look much fuller because of her slim waist, and her hips and ass are firm but soft, round and very plump. Luckily for me she is one of those rare women who genuinely doesn’t realize how good she looks. She had started to realize it tho

On the third day we were there, I was watching Jae bouncing alone in the wave pool when I saw a young black guy approach and start talking to her. Jae looked a bit taken aback at first, but then she obviously started enjoying whatever he was saying, I could see her smiling and giggling with him. I’m not into men, but I could see that he was a good looking black guy with a very muscular frame, so obviously, I was thinking of the possibilities this might give, and my usual erection at watching her became so hard it was actually starting to hurt. He towered over her at probably 6ft 3in, and he looked like he was sculpted after a Greek statue. He had a perfectly trimmed beard, which she loves, just speaking plainly....he was hot. And they were very clearly flirting.

When the waves had finished Jae walked out of the pool to return and I watched the guy watching her VERY intently as he returned to his seat which was not far. She was walking very seductively, swaying her gorgeous hips and ass, and while I knew SOME of this may have been for my benefit, it was much more likely that it was all for him. Whoever it was for, it worked on both of us because he was covering his crotch with both hands by the time he reached his seat. When she sat down next to me I could see her skin was still flushed and she was smiling, so I casually asked her what the guy had said to her. She said, not very convincingly, that it was just general chit-chat, but it didn’t take much cajoling to pry the actual content of their conversation from my wife. Basically, he had told her that he hoped she wouldn’t take offense, because he knew she was with her husband, but she was the sexiest, most attractive woman that he had seen in a long, long time, and he couldn’t restrain his compulsion to walk over and tell her that, he said he "had to shoot his shot now or never," which definitely had some double meaning, cause he was only in town for the weekend for a NFL sponsored trip for some benefit gala he was appearing at, said he was on the Broncos. He then said that he qas embarrased and would go back to his seat and hide when she told her husband and he came searching for him. Jae said that after the initial shock, she was very flattered because, although she feels pretty damn good in a bikini it was so arousing for such a beefy young stud (a pro athlete who probably has girls clawing) to actually tell her how good she looked, so she quickly assured himbthat there would be no-one "coming to find him" and that someone would probably be very honored/flattered that he found her as attractive as I did. I quickly confirmed this assumption. I was extremely pleased at this young man’s appreciation of her amazing features, and I told her that I had seen him watching her walk away, that he was obviously turned on by the sight of her booty jiggling with each step as he was struggling to cover the large bulge in his small, tight swim shorts. Jae blushed even more at this, but was obviously very happy with the reaction she had elicited from him....and from me. All the bikinis she had worn this trip were VERY revealing, more thong than cheekies but just enough in between to make you stare and wonder. A new first for her.

I was beaming at the thought of this huge Linebacker stud wanting my wife out of any woman there, so at this point I just blurted out, “So when are you going to fuck him, Jae?”
She looked at me HARD for about ten seconds, trying to gauge if I was being serious, and then a big grin spread over her face as she surprised me with her slutty answer, “Would right now be too soon?” she said as she bit her lip and pulled down on her top a bit, just enough for a perfect, perky titty to pop out. It was obvious that all my amping her up for sex with another guy was not as subtle as I thought, and had paid off. All the times that I had fantasized about her agreeing to this one day, I never realised what my reaction would be, but now my heart was hammering like a wrecking ball in my chest, my body temperature spiked and I was immediately sweating. I was scared and excited all at once. My legs felt weak, but my cock was rock hard! Although I was nervous now that the moment had finally come, I leaned over assuredly and passionately kissed my naughty wife and said, “If you want to fuck that big black dick right now, then go fucking do it, you nasty whore!”

She decided she wanted to take him back to the little privacy cubicles we had used in the changing room area, and that she wanted me nearby so that I could make sure she was okay. [Like I could have stopped this tank] Jae made sure that I was really okay with this happening, and then she confirmed and then reconfirmed just to be sure. "You sure you're cool with this baby? No turning back after this." I smiled and nodded sheepishly, and when the wave machine started up again she sauntered down to the pool alone. Just before reaching the pool she diverted and walked over to the young black stud, leandd and whispered something in his ear which made him smile from ear to ear, and then dropped her towel on his table before she turned her ass towards him and slowly swayed down into the pool. She gracefully spun around and beckoned him to join with a few seductive flicks of her finger and a crooked, evil smile. He followed quickly behind her with an eager grin on his face and a very large protrusion in his shorts that he was now making zero effort to hide. And as I saw him slink sleazily down into the water next to my hot wife, a thick dribble of precum oozed out the head of my erect member. They were chatting, smiling and laughing in the pool, twirling together very closely, until I saw her lean in closer, and slip her hands under the water between them as she slid in for a kiss. This was moving way too fast, and we still hadn't discussed any of our ground rules for an encounter like this, kissing had ALWAYS been an iffy area for me. She knew that, and she went straight for it That iffy feeling immediately faded away as I watched her sucking on his big brown lips. Tongues twirling in and out smearing saliva all over each other. He smiled broadly and her mouth dropped open as their noses touched together, she clearly liked what she was feeling under the water... She reached her arms around his broad shoulders and pulled in as closely as possible, legs locked around his thick torso and whispered something in his ear. Then she withdrew and walked sexily up out of the pool, picked up her towel, and headed towards to the changing rooms (making sure not to wrap the towel around her at all so that full ass was on full display to the crowd of gawkers). A few of seconds later, he also left the pool, picked up his towel, and holding it over his large protruding crotch, headed off to find my wife.

I gave them just a couple of minutes to find each other and then, clutching my own towel to hide my erection, got up on my shaky legs and followed them into the darkness of the changing rooms with a nervous rumbling in my gut. There was no sign of them, so since the door to the cubicle we had both been using was shut, I quietly entered the one adjacent and locked the door behind me like a ninja. As I sat down and listened, the sounds of whispering, giggling, and kissing could be heard quite clearly from the next cubicle.l, echoing in the empty spa room. By now my cock was straining to bust out of my shorts so I quickly discarded them, sat back on my towel with my rock hard cock in my hand, and listened intently while my wife was getting ready to have sex with this BBC bull. Not being able to see was ABSOLUTELY killing me, I burned with a horny jealous passion, but the restraint turned me on even more. The kissing and sucking sounds grew and grew, moans swallowed in open mouths, then they suddenly stopped, and I heard a squeal of delight from Jae (he must have pulled his huge dick out) The next thing I heard were his deep, booming moans.

Old 11-09-2023, 08:35 PM

Knowing SHE actually looks as sCrUMptious, delightful, decadent, delicious, delicate, delectable delicacy IT IS "HARD" to contemplate

Thak you, kindly
Old 11-10-2023, 12:10 AM

Default Thak you, kindly

Thanks, fam. She is truly special and deathly loyal to any big black dick no matter if they're old, ugly, or fat. As long as your dark and packing a hog she will do whatever you want...or let you do whatever you want. Her current bull is kinda possessive and an asshole, but he does things to her man. Whenever he's gone I wanna open her up to all the homies.

Tags
slut, slutwife bbc, slutwife hotel bareback