Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

cori
Old 07-09-2010, 05:16 AM

Default cori

Things have progressed since my last post. She demanded we move closer to Toronto to allow her to be more anonymous...in other words to allow her to be with him where and when she wanted and not to be questioned by people.

We bought a beautiful two bedroom condo in a suburb, done right up. The day we moved in she went to Niagra with him and left me to do all the work. She also told me that she will be staying with him in the master bedroom and to make sure it is ready for her return.

After working all day, they returned. She was wearing 4 inch heels, a short mini skirt and a new necklace round her neck.
She kept saying how nice he was to buy her all these things and I should be happy too!

He looked at me like I was an intruder and said they were going to bed and stay the fuck out of his room! Cori took his hand smiled at me so sweetly and walked into their bedroom. For the rest of the night, I could hear him slamming her with his black cock, her calling his name and thanking him for the gifts.

The next morning she told me that we both were getting matching tatoos.

Hers would be a outline of Nigeria and mine would be the same except smaller and on my right hip. Hers would be on her right ankle. She also told me I would have to sign over the condo to christian within the next month or I would be told to move out.

I am facing a huge problem...this game has gone too far and I dont know how to stop her or the game....

cuckdan
View Public Profile
Find all posts by cuckdan