Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Wife and black son-in-law
Old 10-27-2011, 09:21 PM

Default Wife and black son-in-law

The people in this story are real but it is just my fantasy.
I am 65 and my wife is 59, still very attractive, works out and stays in shape. I have erectile dysfuntion and can seldom perform anymore and when I can get hard I barely have 5"
We recently attended my stepson's weddding, this is my wife's second marriage and she has 3 grown children from her first, at a retreat in an upper midwestern state. My stepdaughter is married to a black man approximately 40 years of age. We have been in public restrooms together and though I wasn't purposely looking I have seen his cock and it is huge, probably 10" soft and thick. My step daughter is very petite and I oftened wondered how she takes all of that.
At the wedding reception we were all setting at the same table and after a few dances and drinks I noticed my wife and Lamar, my son-in-law were missing. Didn't think too much of it because Lamar smokes and I figured he was out taking a smoke break and my wife was outside getting some fresh air or going to the rest room. In a few minutes she was back and I thought she looked a little flushed in the face and neck. She had on a low-cut just above the knee dress and I thought she looked very sexy, apparently Lamar did too. When she sat down she whipsered in my ear that Lamar had just fucked her in the restroom. Even with my condition I got an instant erection. I had told her for years she should take a younger hung man to satisfy her and told her I would luv to see her take a big black one. I asked her if she enjoyed it and she admitted she did but she hated doing that with Sharon, her daughter's husband. I told her hopefully she wouldn't find out. I asked her if he came in her and she just nodded yes. I discreetly reached up under her skirt and felt how warm and moist the crotch of her pantyhose was and knew that a black man's cum 25 years my junior was leaking out of my wife right now. I also knew Sharon had, had her tubes tied and he was probably still very potent. I told her I wanted to go back to the hotel and she agreed we had better.
On the drive to the hotel,she said she was out in the hallway going to the ladies room with Lamar right behind her when they passed the family or unisex bathroom, Lamar asked her why they didn't go in there they were family? Being she had, had a few drinks and wasn't thinking too clearly she went in whith him and he locked the door and immediatley took her in his arms and started kissing her and feeling her up, telling her she looked so sexy he couldn't help himself and knew she had confided in Sharon that I could seldom get it up anymore and he knew she needed it. She said he soon had her bent over grabbing the batroom counter and had her skirt up and her pantyhose pulled down and was slipping his big black cock in her. She said she had to actually bite her forearm to keep from screaming in ecstasy as she felt him stretching her under used pussy. I told her I knew he was huge and asked her if she took it all and she said she did. She said he was hitting the back of her cervix but he kept pushing it in until she felt him balls deep. She said he told her he would like to give her a proper black fucking but he was afraid Sharon would come looking for him and he was just going to have to give her a quickie and she told him she didn't care she wanted him to cum in her. He said he started pounding her so hard and fast her feet were almost coming off the floor and she heard him moan and felt his hot sperm being forced out against the back wall of her cervix and she became so weak from cumming she thoutht her legs were going to give out. She said he told her was sorry he just couldn't help himself and she told him not to be sorry, she loved it. After she told me this I told her to pull down her pantyhose and I reached over ant turned on the passenger vanity light while I looked at her cumsoaked crotch, her pubic hair matted with his cum and it still running out of her. I told her it looked like he really put a load in her and she said he did and deep too and I told her I knew I had seen how big he was.. When we got back to our hotel room I told her I would loved to have seen her with Lamar's huge black cock in her as she undressed and asked her if she had really enjoyed and she said ahe had more than anything as I went down and started licking the sticky cum off her thighs and sucking what was running out of her pussy as I reached down and jacked mine into the crotch of her already cum-soaked pantyhose.

Made me hard!
Old 11-08-2011, 08:20 AM

Default Made me hard!

, hell of a story dude!

Hoping for it to really happen
Old 11-10-2011, 04:40 PM

Default Hoping for it to really happen

Quote:
Originally Posted by doug johnson View Post
, hell of a story dude!
Thanks doug, wish it were more than a fantasy. I am working on it and she knows I want it to happen, need not be our son-in-law but a younger huge hung black man..

Old 01-20-2012, 04:49 PM

Great story. I am black man, wish I was the one fucking her.

Old 01-28-2012, 05:25 PM

HOT, HOT storym ,my fantasy also.

Wish you were the one fucking her also
Old 01-30-2012, 11:10 PM

Default Wish you were the one fucking her also

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackgrace View Post
Great story. I am black man, wish I was the one fucking her.
She needs a black hard one to stretch her under used pussy.

good story
Old 06-04-2012, 03:17 PM

Default good story

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmielee View Post
The people in this story are real but it is just my fantasy.
I am 65 and my wife is 59, still very attractive, works out and stays in shape. I have erectile dysfuntion and can seldom perform anymore and when I can get hard I barely have 5"
We recently attended my stepson's weddding, this is my wife's second marriage and she has 3 grown children from her first, at a retreat in an upper midwestern state. My stepdaughter is married to a black man approximately 40 years of age. We have been in public restrooms together and though I wasn't purposely looking I have seen his cock and it is huge, probably 10" soft and thick. My step daughter is very petite and I oftened wondered how she takes all of that.
At the wedding reception we were all setting at the same table and after a few dances and drinks I noticed my wife and Lamar, my son-in-law were missing. Didn't think too much of it because Lamar smokes and I figured he was out taking a smoke break and my wife was outside getting some fresh air or going to the rest room. In a few minutes she was back and I thought she looked a little flushed in the face and neck. She had on a low-cut just above the knee dress and I thought she looked very sexy, apparently Lamar did too. When she sat down she whipsered in my ear that Lamar had just fucked her in the restroom. Even with my condition I got an instant erection. I had told her for years she should take a younger hung man to satisfy her and told her I would luv to see her take a big black one. I asked her if she enjoyed it and she admitted she did but she hated doing that with Sharon, her daughter's husband. I told her hopefully she wouldn't find out. I asked her if he came in her and she just nodded yes. I discreetly reached up under her skirt and felt how warm and moist the crotch of her pantyhose was and knew that a black man's cum 25 years my junior was leaking out of my wife right now. I also knew Sharon had, had her tubes tied and he was probably still very potent. I told her I wanted to go back to the hotel and she agreed we had better.
On the drive to the hotel,she said she was out in the hallway going to the ladies room with Lamar right behind her when they passed the family or unisex bathroom, Lamar asked her why they didn't go in there they were family? Being she had, had a few drinks and wasn't thinking too clearly she went in whith him and he locked the door and immediatley took her in his arms and started kissing her and feeling her up, telling her she looked so sexy he couldn't help himself and knew she had confided in Sharon that I could seldom get it up anymore and he knew she needed it. She said he soon had her bent over grabbing the batroom counter and had her skirt up and her pantyhose pulled down and was slipping his big black cock in her. She said she had to actually bite her forearm to keep from screaming in ecstasy as she felt him stretching her under used pussy. I told her I knew he was huge and asked her if she took it all and she said she did. She said he was hitting the back of her cervix but he kept pushing it in until she felt him balls deep. She said he told her he would like to give her a proper black fucking but he was afraid Sharon would come looking for him and he was just going to have to give her a quickie and she told him she didn't care she wanted him to cum in her. He said he started pounding her so hard and fast her feet were almost coming off the floor and she heard him moan and felt his hot sperm being forced out against the back wall of her cervix and she became so weak from cumming she thoutht her legs were going to give out. She said he told her was sorry he just couldn't help himself and she told him not to be sorry, she loved it. After she told me this I told her to pull down her pantyhose and I reached over ant turned on the passenger vanity light while I looked at her cumsoaked crotch, her pubic hair matted with his cum and it still running out of her. I told her it looked like he really put a load in her and she said he did and deep too and I told her I knew I had seen how big he was.. When we got back to our hotel room I told her I would loved to have seen her with Lamar's huge black cock in her as she undressed and asked her if she had really enjoyed and she said ahe had more than anything as I went down and started licking the sticky cum off her thighs and sucking what was running out of her pussy as I reached down and jacked mine into the crotch of her already cum-soaked pantyhose.
i'm black wish i could fuck

Tags
milf