Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

It finally Happened
Old 06-15-2009, 11:40 PM

Default It finally Happened

We found what we were looking for. A guy she met in a professional marketing class she was taking a while back that recently got divorced. They worked on a class project together and he had be extra friendly (flirting) with her in the class. They continued to communicate with each other by email well after the class ended. I encouraged her get something going with him but she was a bit reluctant at first. She finally admitted that she was strongly attracted to him. He is tall, good looking and very athletic. Well, the emails started to heat up and soon we all met for drinks and some dancing. I don’t dance but she loves to so they danced quite a bit while I watched and bought the drinks. It wasn’t too long after that we all wound up back at his place and that’s when things really started getting hot. I got up to use the rest room and when I came back they were making out on the couch. I sit in the chair and watched while I sipped my beer. He really took control of the situation and she really let him! Next thing I knew they were headed off to the bedroom together.
I followed soon after like a good little cuck. I’m telling you he fucked my wife like a real pro and gave it to her really good! He was by far the biggest cock ever to plunge into her little pussy. She came multiple times and made sounds I never heard before.

They are going on a date again this weekend and I can hardly wait. I have never been so sexually aroused! Not sure what causes these feelings but I sure do like the sexual high it gives me.
Attached Thumbnails
It finally Happened-picture-289.jpg  

Old 06-15-2009, 11:42 PM

If you like to hear more about my wife with other men let me know. I love to share my cuck experience.
James

Another Happy Cuckold
Old 06-16-2009, 06:07 AM

Thumbs up Another Happy Cuckold

James, now that your wife has had her first BBC - how do you feel ? You will now be serving your bull as well as her - did you get to clean up the cream pie afterwards . If not the first time you will.

You will, of course, loan out your wife for gang bangs, breeding parties, & to be your bulls black cock whore.

Be sure to take photos & movies & post them so we all can enjoy your wife being black sexed.

Old 06-22-2009, 01:58 PM

Jamess, of course we want to hear more about what your wife is doing(that our wives won't). I'm surprised she was willing to wait for a "date" to get her second helping of BBC! Has she started talking about having other black guys yet? Soon she'll be trying to get her friends and family into BBC too.

Old 06-30-2009, 09:46 PM

it has been 3 months since last entry would love to hear an update!!!!!

Great!!!
Old 08-23-2009, 01:01 PM

Default Great!!!

We loved hearing about your wife and her first time and would love to hear more!!!My wife is ready for her first BBC. We just need a situation like yours to happen, the meeting. flirting, the wanting. Tell us more. K&J

Old 09-02-2011, 02:12 PM

Yes we want to read more and see more! She's so hot and his cock is awesome! Hoping he's still fucking her and you're both still loving it!

Old 09-03-2011, 06:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanttobecuck View Post
Yes we want to read more and see more! She's so hot and his cock is awesome! Hoping he's still fucking her and you're both still loving it!
OMG You are bumping a very old topic.