Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

It started with a spanking
Old 07-19-2018, 03:07 PM

Default It started with a spanking

My wife had been moody for some time. We talked about it and she confessed that she needed a good spanking. Spanking women is not my scene so we advertised for a spanker. Out of several replies we selected one and were invited round to his house. He turned out to be a 50 yo black man, bare to the waist and wearing only shorts. His name was Rex.
We sat down and discussed the matter with him. He suggested 6 strokes to start off with. My wife agreed and he selected a leather paddle with fringed ends from a selection of instruments hung on the wall. He made us both to sign a form agreeing to the procedure.
He said that my wife would certainly beg him to stop at some time in the spanking and that therefore it should be in a locked room so that I could not rush in and rescue her.

I heard the door lock and his voice commanding my wife to remove her knickers and bend over his knee. There was a loud 'thwack' and my wife squealed. Two more and she begged him to stop but he told her that she must have the agreed number of strokes. The spanking continued to the accompaniment of piteous moans from Sally. At last the door opened and I was invited inside.

Sally was lying on a couch, belly down, bare bum exposed. It was a fiery red. Rex was idly swinging the paddle. I looked at him and I could see he had an erection Rex suggested that my wife might needs comforting and left us alone. She needed more than comforting. I rubbed her battered ass gently and she turned over and opened her legs wide. I lost no time in mounting her and we had a fantastic fuck.

Rex gave us drinks and suggested that Sally should have a maintenance spanking every fortnight. I agreed and said that, as I often had business to attend to, I would bring her there , leave her to be spanked , and pick her up later.

14 days later I dropped Sally off for her spanking. When we got home we went straight to bed. I went down on her . Her cunt had a suspiciously funny taste. I said nothing and we fucked. Later I checked out the laundry basket and found a pool of cum in her dirty knickers. It was then I knew that she had cucked me with Rex. Strangely, the thought of him spanking her over his bare thighs and then fucking her turned me on. Also, I reasoned, if the wife is happy she is going to make life happy for hubby as well.

The arrangement is still continuing. Sometimes I wait for her at Rex's place and, after the noise of a paddle landing on a bare bottom, I hear the sound of bedsprings creaking and the noise as they both orgasm. After they finish, Rex leaves us and Sally and I make love, her cunt slippery with copious amounts of his baby-batter.

Spanking is needed sometimes
Old 07-19-2018, 09:29 PM

Default Spanking is needed sometimes

Excellent telling of how to handle a situation like you were in. Good that your wife knew what she needed. You made a very wise decision to have it done by a man that knows what he is doing. Personally I have spanked many a fine ass over the years and in every instance they were ready to fuck as soon as I was done. Sometimes I took care of them and other times someone else fucked them, including my own wife was given to some others over the years after she had been disciplined for an incorrect attitude.

My step daughter is 38 years old now, divorced twice, and as recently as 6-7 weeks ago I paddled her bare ass for being disrespectful to her mother. I first got involved with her mother when she was 9 and after discussing it with her mother the first time she did that in my presence, I recommended a bare bottom spanking and her mother said that I was to proceed and not to give into "little miss bullhead". Approximately 20 minutes later with a fiery red ass, and laying face down on her bed , she understood that for the first time in her life that there would be consequences for her bad behavior or sassy mouth. And now almost 30 years later she still gets her ass paddled, she knows that she is wrong and accepts her punishment without resistance. There is always a minimum of 6 (3 on each cheek) and maximum of 20 (10 on each cheek). The first time she got the 20 was when she"ran away" when she was 12, she was hiding out at a friends house. There have been a few other major indiscretions that she has received the maximum for. GTR

Old 07-25-2018, 09:29 PM

Fun and sexy story. For some reason if I am drinking spanking comes across as very enjoyable to me.

Old 07-26-2018, 03:08 PM

SourthernbBell87, I have found that a surprising number of women enjoy a light spanking then they really want fucked. Also it seems that if they have had a drink or two they let themselves go and enjoy many different things. My question to you is do you enjoy a drink quite often? GTR

Spanking
Old 08-16-2018, 08:18 PM

Default Spanking

Yes I do like a drink. If I drink home-made wine in the evening, I sit in my chair,, legs wide open and say ' A couple of these and I'm anybody's'

Sexy spanking
Old 08-17-2018, 12:04 PM

Default Sexy spanking

I love a light spanking - ass, tits. Once l was tied up spread wide and had a "hard" spanking to my pussy with a leather belt as "punishment" for refusing to submit to a ganh. My pussy was swollen and sensitive but the rough fucking l received was fuckin hot. I'll never refuse again.