Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

The getaway
Old 04-05-2012, 11:23 PM

Default The getaway

The company I work for has annual and semi anual parties it throws for its employees. At the semi annual only the workers go and the year end parties are for husband and wives.
At every company you have the one guy that is good with the ladies. Ours was a guy named James, a 6 ft blk man with good muscle tone and in his late forties.
At the parties he would always boast about the women he slept with and how he fuked them. I wasn't a believer until last year I saw him walk into the room next to mine with a nice brunett woman. I could not sleep due to how loud the woman was moaning.
All year I couldnt stop thinking of that night. So at the next group party I struck up a conversation with him. I was truly interested on his exploits when he told me he had seen a girl he had his eye on. We were at the beach bar when he told me of a 5 ft tall girl in a small bikini was flaunting her ass and he wanted it bad. I asked if he was going to fuck her and he said he was going to try. Just then my wife Mary came from the hotel in her bathing suit. James then pointed at her and said" there she comes, that's her!"
I was jolted by the thought but got arroused instantly. Mary walked up to us and asked " are you guys talking about me" James had a shocked look on his face. I told Mary " James was telling me a Latina girl with a suit like yours was getting these guys hot and horny. " Mary said " really, I don't think that's true" James caught on and said, " yea I followed her for a bit and I'm in love, I would love to have a young girl like that in my life."
Mary then added " a good looking guy like you shouldn't have problems with the girls, you are hot James! " I quickly jumped at the chance and said " would you have sex with him?" we both looked when she took another drink of her margarita as she smiled and nodded a yes. So I said " well I'm horny , James is horny and wants to fuck and I want to see that."
We got to the room and we joked about the whole idea when she left for the restroom. James stood up and began taking his clothes off. He was very impressive. 8 to 9 inches of the most perfect shaped cock. He stood with only a muscle shirt on as Mary walked out tipsy as ever gasping at the sight of James. Mary came over to me so I kissed her and reached for her suit bottom. I pulled down and she lifted her leg saying " are you sure!"
" he just wants sex, nothing more."
Mary said " ok just sex" as she walked over to him. He layed her on the edge of the bed pulling her hips to the edge. He then pushed her knees to her chest and placed his mouth on her pussy. She squealed like a girl in heat as his tongue fucked her clit. He then stood up and pulled her hips closer to the edge placing her ankles on his chest. He the leaned forward aiming his cock at her a began pushing in. Mary squirmed under the pain of that huge cock but James positioned her well. I could see his cock bend as it tried to entered her. The longer they fucked the easier it went in. He fucked her hard as she screamed in extasy. His back began to arch and he reached down to pull his cock out as he came. He shot two or three long streams of cum onto her shaven pussy then pushed it back in as he was still cumming. Mary kept mum meting " oh my god " over and over again.

videos
Old 05-08-2012, 08:11 AM

Talking videos

you guys should post some videos to this action and more explicit picture because she looks hot with bbc in her. also can i be you guys friend if thats ok???