Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Laurie cuckolds me
Old 11-22-2013, 05:56 AM

Default Laurie cuckolds me

Well here we were sitting in my bed watching TV. My ex-girlfriend Laurie (and also my first love) had just gotten out of jail the day before and had come over to my house to see me. As we were lying in my bed, and somehow the conversation had gotten on sex and how long it’s been for each of us, etc. While we were talking I asked Laurie if she had ever had a 3-some with two other guys. She told me that she almost did one time but it fell through. I then asked her if she had any sex fantasies that she’d always dreamed about, but never had a chance to do. Laurie told me not really and then asked me the same question. I sat there a minute afraid to tell her. On one hand she might have very well been (in-directly) one of the reasons this fantasy came about, that and I know Laurie loves having sex with black guys. But on the other hand I’ve known Laurie for a longtime, and I know that if I told her about my fantasy there was a very good chance that she would tell others (even possible her sister, or her mom, or her best friend, who had a big mouth). I thought about this for a few minutes until finally Laurie asked me what’s wrong. I told her nothing’s wrong, It’s just that I do have a fantasy that I dream about all the time, and have dreamed about for some time. It’s just that I’m afraid to tell you because I’m so embarrassed about it, and I’m scared to death people would find out by you telling them.
After about another 10 minutes or so Laurie finally convinced me to tell her my fantasy. The first thing I asked her is if she ever heard of a cuckold. Laurie said that she heard of it but didn’t know what it was. So that’s when I started to explain what a cuckold is, and about my fantasy of being cuckolded. I even told her about the time I watched Justine fuck another man, and how much it turned me on. But most of all I told her how I wanted Justine to cuckold me with a black guy, more than anything. I told her about the time Justine cheated on me with a black guy, and that when I found out about it instead of me getting all mad it made me horny as hell. I told Laurie how I would have Justine describe her getting fucked by his big, black cock, night after night. Sometimes I would masturbate while she told me the story, and other times she would tell me while we were having sex. As I told Laurie all this I could tell that she was really interested, she in turn touched my dick with her hand and started laughing a little over how hard just talking about this stuff made me. Once I saw that my fantasy had her interested I began to tell her just how deeply, and how much I fantasized about this. I told her that I would think about being cuckolded so much that it made me a little bit bisexual. It’s not that I’m attracted to men in anyway; I don’t think of myself as being gay at all. Rather the one and only time I got with a guy it made me feel more in touch with the whole cuckolding fantasy. She wanted to know more and started asking me a bunch of questions. I figured that the best way for me to relay my fantasy in detail to her was to show her everything. Over the next 2 hours I watched as Laurie looked at all my pictures, read all the stories I had downloaded, and even the ones I wrote. Finally after she had looked at pretty much everything, I asked her if she wanted to read the story I wrote about her (Laurie) cuckolding me. Oh my god, I can’t believe you wrote a story about me cuckolding you. I told her that I wrote it shortly after we started hanging out again, this past February. It’s one of my favorite stories because I know you have had sex with a lot of black guys, and that you love black cock. So while I was writing the story about you; it got me off the most because I thought that if my fantasy didn’t freak you out, then you might be the best person to cuckold me.
Finally Laurie returned to my bed and said that reading all my stories about being cuckolded, especially the one about her doing it to me; had really turned her on. What she said next to me however took me by surprise. Laurie said that she wanted to see me jerk off while she told me details about one of the black guys she used to have sex with. I not only said yes, I said hell ya, after which she laughed and waited for me to take my pants off. I have to say, I think we were both amazed by how quickly and how much I came. But I asked her not to stop after I had come, and that I wanted to hear more. Within 5 minutes after she continued her story I was rock hard again. Laurie was amazed, and before we knew it the two of us were having sex together. We fucked at least 4 times that night; while each time Laurie kept teasing me with stories of her getting fucked by different black guys and there big black cocks. We finally gave it a rest around 5am and went to sleep for the night.
The next morning when I woke up I was surprised to see Laurie on the computer looking at more of my pictures and stories about cuckolding. After seeing that I was awake, Laurie looked over at me with a big smile and said good morning, did you sleep well last night? I told her hell ya I did, and that I was still thinking about some of the stories she told me. Laurie jumped back on the bed and with a big smile and said “good, I’m glad to hear that cause you know that I like black guys, and as far as this whole cuckold idea goes; about me fucking big black men, and you being my little cuckold, cleaning up after us, watching, all of it, has got me really horny”. I just laid there for a few not really knowing what she was thinking, until she finally came out with it. So what do you think about me cuckolding you with a black guy? Maybe even trying some of the other things you wrote about, in some of your stories as well. I was taken completely by surprise; this was what I had been fantasizing about for so long. Being cuckolded by a woman that loved black guys, hell the whole cuckolding fantasy turned her on. I looked Laurie straight in the eyes and told her that I would love to watch her get fucked by a big, black dick. Me jerking off, while she was getting used all night as his whore; shit I’m getting hard right now just thinking about it. She just started laughing at me, and said I figured you would. But if we’re going to do this then I want to do it all; I don’t want you to have any regrets after it’s done, either. If we do this you’re going to be my bitch for the night, and do whatever I tell you to; understand? Whether it’s me telling you to suck his cum out of my pussy, or me telling you to suck his dick and get him hard for me; you have to do it ok? With my rock hard cock in my hand I looked at her and said, I will do anything and everything that you command. She just started laughing again and told me to help her post an ad on Craigslist.
The ad read as follows: The title said: Wanted BBC to help me cuckold my boyfriend. The body of the ad went like this: “My boyfriend had been begging me to cuckold him and after reading stories and looking at pictures, I’m not only ready to do it; but his fantasy gets me just as turned on as him now. I’ve had a few black boyfriends before and nothing turns me on more than having a big black cock filling my holes. When you apply please send us a picture of your body, and a picture of your cock. Bi is a big plus since I want to watch my boyfriend suck my lovers cock, and to get him ready for me, as well as, have him clean your hot seed from my pussy. Must have a big dick, lots of stamina, and the ability to shoot multiple loads. For right now, we are just looking for a “real man” to use me and make me his whore all night long. However, if this is a much fun as we both think it will be; we might be open to making this somewhat of a regular thing”. After that we added a picture of Laurie, showing her beautiful body; and posted the ad online.
It didn’t take long before emails started pouring in. After looking through a bunch of them we finally found one that we both really liked and decided to email him back. His name was Jamal; he was 28, with a muscular build, and a beautiful 9 inch cock (that looked just as thick as it did long). In his email Jamal mentioned that he was bisexual and that after he made Laurie his personal cum slut/pet; that he would also turn me into his bitch as well. He stated that after he fucked her all night, and helped her to cuckold me; that he was positive that he would have us begging him to own us by the morning, and that he would make us into his personal black cock addicted slaves. After reading his email I was rock hard, and I could tell by the way Laurie was touching herself, that she was feeling the same. We agreed that he was the one and emailed him back to arrange a time and place for this to happen. After 20 minutes we got a reply back from Jamal saying that he knew we would pick him, and that he wanted us to come over to his house tonight around 8pm.
To be continued.....

Old 02-17-2014, 10:06 PM

Great story! Please continue

Old 03-26-2016, 05:03 PM

Please continue

Tags
bbc, cuckold, girlfriend, interracial, story