Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Johnny Just Come (Based on True Story)
Old 12-05-2009, 07:29 PM

Default Johnny Just Come (Based on True Story)

Johnny Legro came awake from his slumber when he heard the voice of the pilot announcing their flight plane's decent into the city airport.

One afternoon, feeling tired but none the less desperate as always to turn his life around, he'd visited a neighborhood cyber-cafe to check his mails ... everything except for an unopened mail that simply bore the title: Hi THERE. THe clicked the mail open and began to read:

Hi there,

I name is Olaf, and it's my humble pleasure meeting you. I am a white man in my early fifties residing in Cape City. I read through your profile page over at ILOVEINTERRACIAL erotic site, and believe you're just the right person I’m searching for.

My wife’s name is Sadi, and she’s thirty-five, blond, and very beautiful. Though for some years now I’ve been unable to pleasure her as much as I’d love to. I would like to ask for your assistance in this. If by chance you could get back at me through the above email address so we could discuss more of what I have to say.

Thanks for your time,

Olaf.

Johnny replied the man, stating that he too was glad to meet him, and if perhaps they could continue their correspondence before signing off and logging out of the system.

The white man was evidently serious about wanting him to come over and pay them a visit as well as to become his wife’s boyfriend, and he was willing to sponsor Johnny’s trip over.

For the next ongoing weeks they had corresponded back and forth with each other. The man’s wife had thrown questions at him, mostly regarding his dick size and what sort of erotic trick he intend on meting out on her once he came over. Johnny had replied her mails with more than enough detail to keep her and her husband’s thoughts satisfied.

The plane touched down on the runway and thirty minutes later he was making his way into the airport along with the other travelers. There were people standing by the entryway waiting for those who had arrived, some of them carried placards with name stenciled on them. One of such placards, Johnny quickly noticed, bore his name. He approached the white couple standing together holding up the placard and they shook hands when they noticed it was him. The husband, Olaf, helped him with his luggage while Sadi, his wife, wrapped an arm around Johnny’s, and together they made their way out of the airport's front doors to their awaiting car. Johnny and Sadi sat in the backseat while Olaf drove.

“So, how was the trip?” Olaf inquired through the overhead mirror.

“It was all right,” Johnny, replied. He had one had grasping Sadi’s meaty thigh just as she too had one over his crotch, feeling over his burgeoning erection. Their lips clashed in a kiss while their hands fumbled over each other’s body as if they couldn’t wait to begin before they got to their home.

They got stuck in traffic along the way, but Johnny was unmindful of it, even unconcerned about ogling the scenery of the city around him. His mind was centered on nothing else except the buxom blond beauty that was seated next to him. The husband watched them periodically through the overhead mirror as Johnny rested on the seat while Sadi unzipped his jeans and went on to attack his cock. She sucked him slowly yet purposeful, wanting to savor the taste of her first time of taking in a black cock. She gave a purr of approval and then drove her head back at work. Johnny reached his hand into her skirt and felt her nakedness that was there. In the last mail she'd sent to him before he boarded his flight she'd promised that she would be coming to greet him at the airport without wearing any panties. Johnny couldn't have been any happier.

She went on sucking him and he couldn't help groaning from the pleasure of feeling the wetness of her lips over his shaft even as he went on stabbing two of his fingers in and out of her pussy.

Olaf smiled at him through the overhead mirror. “She’s a good cock sucker, ain’t she?”
“She really is,” Johnny agreed.

Johnny couldn’t stem down the tidal wave he felt when he suddenly ejaculated into her mouth. Sadi gobbled up everything he had to offer, licking up the trail of cum that still dribbled out of the head of his dick.

“You cock is really big,” she commented before smacking her lips. “And you taste very good too.” She turned to her husband. “Honey, take us home, please. I can’t wait to have his big black cock inside of me.”

“I can’t wait, too.”

They were there in less than ten minutes. Sadi jumped out of the vehicle even before her husband had brought it to a halt in their driveway and practically dragged Johnny out of the car to the house while Olaf was left with bringing in his luggage. They headed straight for the bedroom, both of them struggling to get up the stairs as they had their arms fighting for hold over each other, their tongues flicking over each other’s lips.
Inside the bedroom, Sadi threw Johnny on the bed and jumped on him. She kissed him all over while her hands worked on tearing apart his shirt. Johnny helped her out of hers as well; they fought over each other like two dominant lions, neither wanting to back down for the other. Johnny flipped her over on the bed and in one smooth motion pulled her skirt off her legs. Sadi was still trying to fight for control even as he planted his head over her pussy and began nibbling on her pink wet flesh. It was then that Sadi finally began to relax as she was soon moaning out her lust and caressing his head while her hips shoved her pussy into his face.

“Ohhh ...Uhhhh-Ohhhh ... don’t stop ... Johnny, please don’t stop ... Uhhh ...”

Johnny flicked his tongue into every crevice, probing her pussy even further with two of his fingers. Later he inserted his finger into her asshole while his lips still remained locked on the juicy flesh of her clitoris. This sent Sadi up the roof and she gave an exquisite cry for joy as she too felt herself arrive at early climax.

Olaf stepped into the room, having deposited Johnny’s bags in their guest bedroom where he would be staying with them, and quietly pulled over a chair and sat down watching his wife’s black lover peruse her pussy. A while later, after her climax had worn off, she undressed him completely, getting a total view of his shaft along with his large testicles. She went on sucking him; her fingers kneaded his balls one after the other while she did.

She turned to grin at her husband, stroking her lover’s cock while she did. “Honey, looks like I’ve got myself a new set of toy here. You’re going to have to take a back seat from here on.”

Olaf unzipped his pants and began stroking his cock, totally mesmerized by the sight of Johnny’s tool. Truly Nigerian men were equipped with bigger cocks than could ever be found in Europe.

Johnny pushed her off him and had her on her knees on the bed. He searched for the opening of her pussy with the head of his cock. Finding it, he teased her for a moment when he rubbed it against her labia before eventually driving it inside. The feeling was totally wonderful; the moist velvety of her pussy's flesh wrapped around his shaft was breathtaking. Johnny gritted his teeth, wanting to savor his first taste of white pussy as gradually pulled his dick out of her and then drove it back in again, making her cry out for more. Johnny’s initial intention had been to take things nice and slow with her, but from the animalistic way with which she had attacked him, he seriously wanted to give her all the hammering that he could, make her know she was with a mature black cock, and not some pussy-whipped fellow like that of her old man. He grasped her ass hard and gave it a couple of smacks that left red welts on her flesh as he began feeding her pussy hard and fast with his cock. It wasn’t long before the bed springs too were groaning aloud from their afternoon fucking.

“Oh ... Oh ... Oohhhh ... Oohhh ... oh fuck me ... FUCK ME GOOD!” Sadi cried aloud as she felt the impact of Johnny’s cock hammering her with vicious abandon, coupled with his hand smacking her butt. She was totally enjoying every bit of it and more; this was all what she’d been demanding from her husband when they first moved down to this part of the world.

“Ohh ... fuck me, Johnny!” she gasped. “Oh God, you’re fucking me so good!”

Johnny pulled out of her and made her lie on her back, her legs raised over his shoulder as he drove his now slippery cock back into her widened pussy. God, it felt so good. Johnny shut his eyes and as he drove his cock in and out of her, widening his legs to get more room as he went on slamming into her harder and deeper. Olaf left his chair and came and stood beside them, savoring his wife who was busy moaning out her cries.

They went on fucking like this for some minutes. Sadi climaxed again before Johnny’s turn finally came and he blew his wad over her abdomen, leaving a haphazard trail of his semen over her body. He fell on the other side of the bed, catching his breath, and watched as Olaf came over and lapped his semen cleanly off his wife’s body.

When he was finished, Olaf reached across and shook his hand. “Welcome to the family, Johnny.”

I guess this website works!
Old 12-05-2009, 08:52 PM

Default I guess this website works!

Great piece or story, keep it going John!