Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

My HOt Wife
Old 02-23-2013, 02:55 AM

Default My HOt Wife

Last night my wife and I had plans to go out to diner, when I arrived home from work she was not home so I fixed a drink and waited. After several drinks and about an hour and half she came with a sexy smile on her face. I had a hunch where she had been but didn't ask, instead I pushed her against the wall and kissed her deeply. I reached under her short skirt and felt her bare pussy. She had cumm literally running down her legs. After telling her how hot she was, I lead her to the sofa and began to eat the cumm out of her swolled cunt. It was thick and musky. I was so excited, I began to fuck her but couldn't last long in that hot pussy.

You see my wife won't tell me who she is seeing but she is a tall beautiful blonde who loves big black men. She explains that she can't resist flirting with them, sucking their cocks and taking them bareback. She loves the feel of their cumm shooting down her throat or deep inside of her. I find her so hot and can't wait for her to come home to me.