Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Have a young black man fuck my wife on our anniversary
Old 03-12-2013, 08:39 PM

Default Have a young black man fuck my wife on our anniversary

My wife is 60 but works out stays in shape and is still very sexy and attractive, very prim and proper prof. mental health counselor. Know she fucked black men in her younger days and readily admits she still fantasizes about big hard black cocks going in her white pussy.
Tomorrow is our wedding anniversary and I think having a young hung black man fucking her would be a great anniversary present for both of us. Especially him filling her mature pussy with young potent cum right in front of me. What do y'all think?

Old 03-12-2013, 08:52 PM

do it, go for it

Y e s
Old 03-13-2013, 08:32 AM

Default Y e s

make HER happy
and enjoy it !!

dont forget to thank the Bull for using her

So,,,,,,,
Old 03-18-2013, 03:26 PM

Default So,,,,,,,

So how did it go?

Don't know
Old 03-19-2013, 01:20 AM

Default Don't know

Quote:
Originally Posted by notact View Post
So how did it go?
As usual if she got it, she won't admit it.

great cuck anniversary
Old 03-25-2013, 08:43 PM

Default great cuck anniversary

BBC is a great anniversary event...
We just had one and all she wanted was some hot bbc. what i liked about it was that she wanted some new bbc. We went to a very large southern city and went clubbing and trolling. We had our usual annv. dinner and drinks, then we went back to the room and she changed clothes, she called it bait clothes. We went to the hotel bar and ask one of the black female waiters where all the black men were, she justed glanced at the wife and smiled, and told of us of a nice hot spot. This made me so horny, then the black female waiter laid her hand on my wifes arm and said you gonna like this place girlfriend, and gave her a smile and a wink. My wife said girlfriend i always do.
When we got there it did not take long for the wife to be hit on by several bbc, was not long we had a player wanting to play. After about 30 to 40 minutes of her being all over him she told him what she needed, he was a player and ready but he did not like husbands or boyfriends around, she told him no problem.
We all went back to the hotel, she rode with him. When we got there the black female waiter was still at the bar, it was an open space so she could see my wife and her bbc walk by.
I went to the bar and the girl said wifey dont play does she and laughed, i said no she does not, when she needs black dick she needs it, the girl just grinned real big. I sat and had several drinks, got kinda sauced..after about an hour the black guy walked out and left, the waiter said he is done with her ass, and laughed, i just smiled. then i got a text to come up.
I went to the room, she was on the bed naked with her legs spread, she said look at this..
one huge creampie was running out her pussy down her ass, i stripped off and ate the creampie and sucked her off, she came so hard, then went to sleep.
Sometime later she woke up and went to the bathroom then came back to bed, placed her hand behind her head and had me suck her off again, as i did she said now as you eat that used pussy and ass you beat off for your anniversary present.......i came so hard....

What I dream of
Old 03-27-2013, 01:25 AM

Default What I dream of

Quote:
Originally Posted by repboy View Post
BBC is a great anniversary event...
We just had one and all she wanted was some hot bbc. what i liked about it was that she wanted some new bbc. We went to a very large southern city and went clubbing and trolling. We had our usual annv. dinner and drinks, then we went back to the room and she changed clothes, she called it bait clothes. We went to the hotel bar and ask one of the black female waiters where all the black men were, she justed glanced at the wife and smiled, and told of us of a nice hot spot. This made me so horny, then the black female waiter laid her hand on my wifes arm and said you gonna like this place girlfriend, and gave her a smile and a wink. My wife said girlfriend i always do.
When we got there it did not take long for the wife to be hit on by several bbc, was not long we had a player wanting to play. After about 30 to 40 minutes of her being all over him she told him what she needed, he was a player and ready but he did not like husbands or boyfriends around, she told him no problem.
We all went back to the hotel, she rode with him. When we got there the black female waiter was still at the bar, it was an open space so she could see my wife and her bbc walk by.
I went to the bar and the girl said wifey dont play does she and laughed, i said no she does not, when she needs black dick she needs it, the girl just grinned real big. I sat and had several drinks, got kinda sauced..after about an hour the black guy walked out and left, the waiter said he is done with her ass, and laughed, i just smiled. then i got a text to come up.
I went to the room, she was on the bed naked with her legs spread, she said look at this..
one huge creampie was running out her pussy down her ass, i stripped off and ate the creampie and sucked her off, she came so hard, then went to sleep.
Sometime later she woke up and went to the bathroom then came back to bed, placed her hand behind her head and had me suck her off again, as i did she said now as you eat that used pussy and ass you beat off for your anniversary present.......i came so hard....
Exactly what I would have liked to happen on ours.

One of Many !!
Old 03-27-2013, 02:03 AM

Default One of Many !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmielee View Post
Exactly what I would have liked to happen on ours.
I love to go bbc stud hunting with her....done it many times !