Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

I had a dream last night
Old 10-16-2023, 06:46 AM

Default I had a dream last night

No disrespect intended. I actually did have a dream, well more of a flash back to when my wife and I were in the cuckold lifestyle. I dream in color, so it was very vivid. My wife Amanda and I were meeting a black man at one of our favorite hook up spots, A Red Roof Inn about 50 miles from our home.The man she was set up to meet was a friend of a friend that she met online. He was the youngest man she had ever dated, he was 20 and she was 35 at the time.

In my dream I sort of fast forwarded to the three of us being in the motel room. Amanda and him were laying next to each other on the bed. He was a tall rather skinny man with a medium dark complexion. The two of them were kissing and touching each other. From where I was sitting, I could see that he had an erection. It looked about average size, maybe 7 inches long. Seeing another man with an erection for my wife always turned me on.

Then unlike the real events, my dream fast forwarded again to my wife on all fours with him fucking her from behind. He had his hands on her waist and was pumping the hell out of her pussy. I could clearly see her tits hanging down swinging back and forth every time he pumped her . Now, like real life, Amanda was loving it, she was moaning and pumping herself back towards him. After a while, he stood still and let her do all the work. Seeing Amanda working her pussy of this young black man's cock was so fucking erotic! I knew that she wanted to make him cum and it didn't take long before he yelled out "I'm gonna cum
" Two seconds later, Amanda yelled out "I want it in my mouth."

I watched as she moved forward, spun around and took his wet penis in her hands. She leaned forward, wrapped her lips around it and started bobbing her head on it. "Holy shit bitch suck my fuckin dick, he yelled to her. Amanda bobbed her head faster and faster inhaling his cock. Then all the sudden she stopped and gagged a few times. I saw her swallow several times in a row and then slowly start slide her mouth off his cock. The first thing she did was lick her lips and then move towards me as though she was looking for a kiss.

As I locked lips with her, she immediately stuck her tongue deep in my mouth. At the moment, I was so hot that the salty, bleachy taste of his semen in her mouth about drove me nuts. And that's when I woke up ! My heart was about beating out of my chest and I had a salty taste in my mouth. Unlike my exciting dream, this salty taste was from the pretzels I was eating before I fell asleep.

Either way, reliving that night in living color and taste was absolutely exciting ! In real life, that was the only time Amanda had sex with him, because right after that she started getting involved with another man. He must have thought she was a complete slut, 35 year old married woman that obviously had kids judging by her stretch marks, fucking and sucking his cock ! I never thought of her as a slut, but I could see where he might.

Tags
cum blow job, wife cuck, wife cunt, wife for black cock