Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Last time you were Cuckolded
Old 12-06-2021, 10:52 AM

Default Last time you were Cuckolded

Question for all of the cuckolds out there. When was the last time you were cuckolded and your wife blacked? For me it was Saturday with one of our regular friend at one of our normal hotels. Another amazing evening of watching another man undress her, watching her lick his balls and the underside of his cock before he put it into her and roughly fucked her.

Old 02-25-2022, 04:56 PM

my wife preferred that i not watch. said she felt uncomfortable & couldn't let herself go.

Last Time You Were Cuckolded
Old 02-26-2022, 07:10 AM

Smile Last Time You Were Cuckolded

Before I retired and bought these southern green acres, I had the privilege of working with, not working for celebrities, VIP,s and CEO's. One white male individual, a true mover and shaker in his world of finance and industy, comes to mind. He is tall and blond and sun-tanned, wore his preppy collar turned up. This man's salary was over 3 hundred thousand dollars. He is kind, respectful and a good provider. He had to be.

He has a hell of an ole' lady. This girl/woman tall and slim and a head full of that long rich brown hair. She has enormous blue eyes and full pouty lips and a mouthful of pretty white teeth . For a slender white girl she had some really curvey hips, a plump round ass, and firm round tits that were more than a handful ffor even the biggest hands. This girl was use to people looking at her, hell she was FINE and look I did.

The husband was a handsome devil, real Hollywood type. But the boy was RU~ int {conjunction of ruin & end). The man was packing a perfectly formed, Vienna Sausage Sized Penis. Penis so small he had to sit down to pee. Now I am not a dick watcher, honest I'm not...but in the locker room, public restrooms, country club ,some things just can't be ignored.
We were at a private airport, security was tight that day,-the wife was asked to empty her purse in the bin, and I thought she was going to be sick, pass out, as she turned red, breathing all funny, then that big ole' giant black cock dildo fell on the counter. That may not be a classic example of cuckoldling; but from the look on hubby's face with a security detail of four BBC Masters knowing what wiffy likes, HE got cuckolded that day. Peace

Old 03-01-2022, 04:58 PM

Did you get to service his Hotwife?

Cuckold-sex-
Old 03-04-2022, 12:02 AM

Default Cuckold-sex-

Yes, by my hubby an now my son. After huhbnbywas out of the pitures my soon took over. He enjoys watching an makeing sure I am safe..

Old 03-04-2022, 12:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonswift12345 View Post
Question for all of the cuckolds out there. When was the last time you were cuckolded and your wife blacked?
1987. Not wife but with fiance I never married.

New couple
Old 03-09-2022, 08:30 AM

Default New couple

last time I was cucked was this past Friday, 3-4-22 at our house with a regular. we usually get with a regular BM once a week at least.

Same with me
Old 03-11-2022, 12:46 PM

Default Same with me

Quote:
Originally Posted by dickhurtz472 View Post
my wife preferred that i not watch. said she felt uncomfortable & couldn't let herself go.
My wife's girlfriend tells me that my wife is afraid I couldn't handle it if I actually saw it happen. So I guess I am being cuckolded with none of the benefits.

Cuckold Husbands Are A Special Breed
Old 03-12-2022, 04:52 PM

Thumbs down Cuckold Husbands Are A Special Breed

It's my humble opinion, that white men who are cuckold husbands are a special breed of cat I can never fully understand. I know husbands who arrange for me to seduce their fine ass white hot wives by the kind of dominant alpha male she's always dreamed of.
Chad is a frustrated submissive husband with an unfulfilled longing for dominant training and cuckold humiliation. He is also married to a hotwife who thinks real men don't behave like wimps and takes very little pleasure from his attempts at love making, with an inferior penis.
I couldn't have a hot ass white woman like Linda, but barely any sex life. Chad tells me that I am his sex life. He says he lives his sex life through me. Imagining that it's him long dicking his big black cock loving freak nasty bitch wife who's worshiping my black dick.
Smoldering green eyes, swollen pink lips and a body made for deep dick sex. I love fucking this bitch. And I do often. And they both get off on the humiliation I put them through. No, I have to say,Chad...you're a better man than I am. Cause I could never have a fine piece of ass like Linda and not fuck her six times a day. Peace.

Old 03-12-2022, 05:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynntslut View Post
Yes, by my hubby an now my son. After huhbnbywas out of the pitures my soon took over. He enjoys watching an makeing sure I am safe..
Does your son ever join in?….Becky