Interracial Forums

Interracial Forums (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/)
-   General Cuckold Lifestyle Discussion (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-cuckold-lifestyle-discussion/)
-   -   faithful to the bull (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-cuckold-lifestyle-discussion/11616-faithful-bull.html)

maxbracci 02-08-2015 08:03 AM

faithful to the bull

the wife must be faithful to the bull and not have sex with her husband . is that right?

thegoodwife 02-15-2015 03:14 AM

Depends....but if you start a steady relationship with one bull eventually he is gonna own her pussy and want to control who gets inside....and it won't be white penis. If your up for that jump in. She will be damned happy and satisfied....you will be eating a lot of swollen pussy.

maxbracci 02-18-2015 06:44 PM

How many are faithful to the bull and how many are sharing wife

julie0778 02-19-2015 05:26 AM

privacy with bull

How do you find time and privacy for this? Do neighbors, family know him? Is it all secret? It's hard to go on "dates" for this, but bringing him home brings up so many questions. Anyone ever had him know the whole family or live in as a renter or friend of husband? Sneaky or out there in the open? Motel rooms get costly and stressful.

Phil_will1 11-29-2015 11:59 PM

I wish this thread had gotten more attention.

stevn69 11-30-2015 09:53 AM

Yes-Got my attention

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phil_will1 (Post 75275)
I wish this thread had gotten more attention.

Goodwife is right that the bull will satisfy her pussy like never before, but being the loving wife she will take care of her hubby as well.

Very great points Julie0778- small communities like mine it is hard going anywhere without seeing people we know. Yes hotels do get expensive, but offer the privacy needed. We had one bull, that was recommended by Kellie's gf, that owned his own house near us and it was prob the most the most comfortable time we have had.

Although I did enjoy being the 3rd wheel when we went on vacation to Florida and she and a bull were as partners when we went out to dine or to the beach. Got a lot of looks, mostly knowing looks from other white girls, but very erotic.

vikkiem126 12-01-2015 03:01 PM

time together

I meet with bull at his apartment once or twice a week. it provides a nice private time for us together and we have all afternoon or all day. sometimes he takes me out to lunch but we don't go in the little town where we live, we go to another town farther away. too many people know us and this little town is kinda redneck. of course I still take care of hubby and somehow our marriage is stronger now

florida hubby 01-02-2016 11:51 AM

I'm faithful to all of my luvers....LOL....Becky;)

jennybaby 01-02-2016 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by florida hubby (Post 75656)
I'm faithful to all of my luvers....LOL....Becky;)

I agree. Be faithful to ALL bulls

Tylersupports 01-06-2016 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vikkiem126 (Post 75303)
I meet with bull at his apartment once or twice a week. it provides a nice private time for us together and we have all afternoon or all day. sometimes he takes me out to lunch but we don't go in the little town where we live, we go to another town farther away. too many people know us and this little town is kinda redneck. of course I still take care of hubby and somehow our marriage is stronger now

That is how things are with me and her also, she goes to his apartment and stays over twice a week and sometimes more and is thinking of moving more of her stuff to his place, we talk alot and have a stronger relationship and are good friends we just dont do anything sexual and she gives me a hand job at the end of every month since I support her and she wants to show me something back since she knows im celebate and only seeing her even though shes taken