Interracial Forums

Interracial Forums (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/)
-   General Cuckold Lifestyle Discussion (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-cuckold-lifestyle-discussion/)
-   -   Interracial breeding/black bred/white women being impregnated with black babies (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-cuckold-lifestyle-discussion/11895-interracial-breeding-black-bred-white-women-being-impregnated-black-babies.html)

Hardpeniscuck 05-07-2015 12:32 PM

I have heard that the german government is paying its citizens to have more babies because the german population is decreasing due to germans not having enough kids. So i was wondering, what if a white german woman became pregnant with a black baby? If a white german woman became pregnant with a black baby it means the german government would have to give her money so that she can raise her black baby.

What really turns me on about this is that she would be using white tax payer money to raise her black baby.

If Germany wants to increase their population they can increase it with big black cocks.

peter3000 05-07-2015 07:24 PM

i feel the same. live in germany so i can see the number of black children born to white german mothers is already increasing. and ur right, she gets money for every baby and every black baby is one white baby less :)

tintin69 05-08-2015 06:31 AM

I'm game to help!!

Art50005 05-10-2015 07:13 PM

Every white female over 18+

I think every white female of 18 or older should have the opportunity to be fucked by a male black at least one time. Then she can deside if she wants to go black or white.

ibes 05-11-2015 03:18 PM

Indeed, this might be the main reason why many Germans are willing to welcome millions of African refugees. Since most of these asylum seekers are young men with strong sexual needs, the following measures should be taken:

1. Distribute the refugees over the whole country.

2. Promote interracial sex with German girls and women, i.e.

- provide separate rooms with airbeds in asylum centers for regular insemination of white girls by their black boyfriends;
- pay generous social benefits to each German family prepared to house at least one asylum seeker in their daughter's bedroom;
- free German families/women from paying taxes for one year for each biracial baby fathered by a refugee.

All German girls have to be taught early that the only way to make reparations for the German past is to spread their legs and become pregnant from African sperm.

bbw0loves0black0guys 05-12-2015 11:47 AM

i would love to bred

gosassyme 05-12-2015 07:52 PM

black and white babies

1 Attachment(s)
I don't see anything wrong with it. I would love to have a black trophy for myself;)

Helpgetherthere 05-13-2015 06:22 AM

Some of the shit Yall come up with. Damn. Lol to each his own I guess

Abrie 05-23-2015 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Art50005 (Post 72551)
I think every white female of 18 or older should have the opportunity to be fucked by a male black at least one time. Then she can deside if she wants to go black or white.

I can not agree more, but as we all know ONCE is never enough

Randall M 05-23-2015 04:33 PM

A rewarding practice and one to be encouraged..especially for young German daughters..