Interracial Forums

Interracial Forums (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/)
-   General Cuckold Lifestyle Discussion (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-cuckold-lifestyle-discussion/)
-   -   looking for advice on how to get my wife come on this site (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-cuckold-lifestyle-discussion/12140-looking-advice-how-get-my-wife-come-site.html)

get-my-wife-on-bbc 08-16-2015 02:15 PM

looking for advice on how to get my wife come on this site

Me and my wife do fantasy where she is getting fuckt by black guy with a big dick so iam after any advice on how to get her on this site with me to get her chatting on here with some guys with big dicks any advice welcome thanks

justanotherface24 08-16-2015 08:03 PM

good luck. let me know if you do it.

heymicky49 08-17-2015 10:15 PM

Hi, Try telling her, you have friends that visit this site and you will be chatting with them. Maybe she will join you or even come on cam. If the men see her I am sure they will be all over her. Good Luck, Mickey

stevn69 09-17-2015 09:47 AM

Leave it up

I would leave the site up on the laptop/computer and leave the room or the house for awhile and come back to see if she started browsing without you there. Is she is interested she might start looking. The next step would be to be chatting with someone on here and let her know what he is saying then again leave it up and leave, but have him keep trying to chat and maybe she will continue the conversation. Worth a shot. Good luck.

JandGinSD 09-26-2015 12:06 PM

You need to share this with her and not with anonymous strangers in a forum. If you want to get any traction in the lifestyle, especially hotwifery, you need complete honest communication. Trying to manipulate things will either get nowhere, fail miserably, or blow up in your face. The most effective thing is to be straightforward. Go on these sites together at a mutually comfortable pace.

SnowKitty 09-26-2015 02:07 PM

You sound like a wonderful husband :-)

If you're already fantasy role-playing it, you sound like you're already half-way there. Does she know how serious you are about your fantasy though, and that you want to make it a reality? Depending on how comfortable she is with it, and how confident she is with herself, introducing an attractive black guy into your lives might be a good idea, and just go from there (bars, clubs, dinner dates, ect). That would be my preference anyway.

If not, then introducing and talking to her about sites like this would be better for subtlety and staying within her comfort zone. No one knows your wife better than you, so the right approach all depends on how comfortable you think she will be with the idea of actually acting this out. But if she's already comfortable enough to role-play this fantasy with you, then taking the next step and talking with her either about the possibility of introducing a black man into your lives, or you both signing on to a site like this one, is worth exploring and probably won't be divorce-inducing.

Have fun!