Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Queston from starters - safe sex
Old 11-16-2015, 04:05 PM

Default Queston from starters - safe sex

The day we will start with our first cuckold/ hotwife experience will be soon there. We found a bull and the hotwife is very interested.

We made some rules together. One of those rules is "have safe sex". That means also that we will provide a condom to the bull to be sure it is okay.

Our bull is between 8 - 10 inches. What condom do you advice? Is a XL condom alright, or is the risk it is to loose. Is a normal condom like them from Durex okay?

Old 11-26-2015, 06:30 PM

Depends what his girth is. Magnums or KYNG should work fine.

Old 01-20-2016, 09:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SquirtKing View Post
The day we will start with our first cuckold/ hotwife experience will be soon there. We found a bull and the hotwife is very interested.

We made some rules together. One of those rules is "have safe sex". That means also that we will provide a condom to the bull to be sure it is okay.

Our bull is between 8 - 10 inches. What condom do you advice? Is a XL condom alright, or is the risk it is to loose. Is a normal condom like them from Durex okay?
Love to hear how things went.
Yes condom fit is very important. I provided Magnums for my wife's first BBC, he was about 9 inches but not that thick. so he was always adjusting it.
I should have asked him which is the best type he prefers.

Old 02-05-2016, 08:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevn69 View Post
Love to hear how things went.
Yes condom fit is very important. I provided Magnums for my wife's first BBC, he was about 9 inches but not that thick. so he was always adjusting it.
I should have asked him which is the best type he prefers.
I bought a box of magnums once just to see the difference. Now I'm 7". And after trying one on I can't tell much of a difference at all and when compared to a normal condom in unrolled length, the difference isn't much. Maybe a 1/2 inch at the most

Old 10-19-2016, 11:24 PM

Condoms aren’t always 100% effective. If I were starting today, I’d want a recent medical certificate from the man and go bare. -Angie