Interracial Forums

Interracial Forums (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/)
-   General Cuckold Lifestyle Discussion (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-cuckold-lifestyle-discussion/)
-   -   Cuck sucking bull (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-cuckold-lifestyle-discussion/12624-cuck-sucking-bull.html)

PaulV1972 02-03-2016 10:47 PM

I say it is bull shit, just because you are a cuck does not mean you have to do everything the bitch wants. I sure as hell am not going to get a bull hard for some women, haha.

mikey100tv 02-05-2016 12:45 AM

Well, the position of cuck don't exactly apply to me, but I'll tell ya this much. There is nothing to compare with the feeling of having a powerful black bull's cock shoving its way down your throat.....and knowing that you are responsible for his condition (*hee, hee*)

It's mindblowing; and in my case, usually a prelude to even more pleasurable activities. You'd be surprised at the number of black guys who enjoy the company of T-Girls. Most won't admit to it, though... (*sigh*)

kittikat 03-07-2016 02:15 AM

sucking a cock, either big or small, is a personal thing. Personally, I feel that if you are willing to lick her dirty cum filled pussy, then sucking is not a big thing. He is not asking you to suck him to orgasm, only to get him hard for your wife. I would say that if you are not sure, try it once, then if you don't like it, tell him, but if you don't mind his cock in your mouth, then do it again and again. Mostly just do what feels good to you and your wife.

Theme101 03-07-2016 07:46 AM

Get ready with me

CUCK WATCHER 03-11-2016 09:15 PM

Do whatever you want

If you seriously think that sucking cock is going to mess with your head, the next day, then leave the cock for your wife. If you're 99% sure that it won't, then go for it.

My wife and I have boundaries with the men we meet. I appreciate a good hard BBC, but, sucking it before or after, is not my thing. That's what the wifey is there for. ;)

hottieschuck 04-01-2016 06:43 PM

Hands down...i would suck his big fat black cock

Twobecomesthree 04-04-2016 06:17 PM

Do it if YOU want to do it. Do not be coerced into a bad place just for someone else though. As a straight man, I personally would never do it. Some fellas like penis though; are you one of them?

terryeaton 04-10-2016 05:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tanboat05 (Post 76060)
It is more than likely you are tasting his cum afterwards anyway when he leaves ( or when she fucks someone and doesn't tell you first).

The best way to get started is when she is sucking him, lean over and kiss her. Let her put it in your mouth for a second and then take it back and forth a little while. Before you know if you will be on your knees sucking jut as good as she does.

Another way is have her straddle your face while he enters her from behind. Or suck them both while she is on top reverse cowboy.

Its hot. You will learn to love it. Go for it.

That's exactly what I did... from her sucking his cock, I leaned in and then took it, and i have to agree, loved it.

subdonny 04-25-2016 01:33 PM

Once a man sucks a cock he is addicted. You can't stop doing it. I love it and getting my butt taken gives me the best orgasm ever

plzher 04-25-2016 11:27 PM

Pretty much if my wife tells me to I'll probably do it...she hasn't yet so I'll cross that bridge when we or if we get to it. If her bull tells me I'll do it as well.