Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

nj wife finally persuaded and now addicted
Old 03-25-2017, 02:40 PM

Default nj wife finally persuaded and now addicted

for about 5 years, i worked on persuading my wife to open our marriage and look into the cuckold lifestyle. five long years or arguments, being told about our catholic wedding vows, and all the rest of the bullshit.

she finally agreed to think about it because the husband of a lady she works with at our parish began to flirt with her. after a few discrete discussions with the guy -- a very friendly guy by the way -- she agreed to try it once.

i fear she is now addicted ... and he turned out to be a dominant man in all respects. they get together many sunday mornings, after my wife comes home from mass and while his wife works at the church.
Attached Thumbnails
nj wife finally persuaded and now addicted-tab-3.19.17-.jpg  

Excellent!
Old 03-25-2017, 07:12 PM

Wink Excellent!

Wow! Just thinking of fucking a hotwife who was reluctant to fuck another man but finally spread her legs for a hard black cockmakes me extremely hard. It's like fucking a virgin pussy that's already broken in and ready to be pumped hard and deep. I'll bet she felt dirty at first but enjoyed being able to take a fuck without fear of being caught. OMFG I'd use her to do nasty thing as my personal whore wife.

Old 08-07-2017, 02:06 PM

my wife loves it.... she too was reluctant.... but now.... she has regulars.... and I love it when he stays the night.. and has morning sex with her... sending her to work with fresh, live black sperm inside her...

enjoy...

New Jersey
Old 08-08-2017, 01:26 AM

Default New Jersey

My first was in NJ as well. Living in south jersey near Philly and married 6 years at the time. Spent 3 days at Sheraton Mahwah and get a guy in the bar. Loved the feeling. Divorced my ex two years later and moved to Myrtle Beach. Been here 4 years now. Work for beach hotel so get to meet guys from all over. Black and white.

Pleasing BBC
Old 09-04-2017, 02:49 PM

Default Pleasing BBC

It is a honorable duty to become a BBC slut, and more white wives need to try it.

Latina wife
Old 09-05-2017, 07:00 AM

Default Latina wife

I almost convince my wife to be a bbc whore friend me so u cN comment on her pictures

This is true of most females who start from a negative position
Old 09-05-2017, 08:47 AM

Wink This is true of most females who start from a negative position

Hi this is Debbie,

I was blacked from a early start. with a black boy at school at 14. I was scared of his power and control at the start. But I soon found I loved his power and control over me. Latter it became almost an addiction, which I realy wanted?

I have also tried White boys, but the difference I found as I grew older . Was that Black guys mostly take charge and cause a situation to get what they want from you!! Being forceful and angry etc.Particularly when it comes to sex!

White boys, or even now young men, mostly ask and except NO far to easily, by comparison.

My final thoughts are Black guys power, is an addiction, But I love it !!

Debbie xxx

Old 09-05-2017, 08:57 PM

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by taj737 View Post
my wife loves it.... she too was reluctant.... but now.... she has regulars.... and I love it when he stays the night.. and has morning sex with her... sending her to work with fresh, live black sperm inside her...

enjoy...

The stuff marital dreams are made of...