Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

View Poll Results: Does your husband get "punished" for failing to keep african cocks inside of you?
Does not apply to me. 1 20.00%
YES!!!! 2 40.00%
No. 1 20.00%
No, but maybe I should beat his ass just to be sure things improve... 1 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Does hybby get "punished" if you don't have enough bulls to seed you?
Old 06-20-2018, 05:25 PM

Default Does hybby get "punished" if you don't have enough bulls to seed you?

Here's a question for the more dominant wives.

Does your husband ever get "punished" for not being able to find black bulls to seed you on a regular basis? Is it is always his fault if there aren't nearly enough attractive black men having sex with your these days.

Even worse... does he really get in trouble when you run OUT. When there is a dry spell and you have NO african lovers to shove their cocks inside you?

It breaks my heart to see any beautiful wife that fucks black men have to go without. It really is a shame, a waste of her skills and efforts. But it does happen from time to time.

Feel free to list what kinds of punishments you've delivered to your husband when he screws up. For example if he failed and got whipped.. that sort of thing.

BTW, it's HUBBY not HYBBY. But that cannot be edited.

Last edited by mandingoman1972; 06-20-2018 at 05:40 PM..