Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Do you do regular non sexual activities with your bull
Old 05-08-2018, 01:15 AM

Default Do you do regular non sexual activities with your bull

Does any other cuckold couples do regular stuff with their bull? I'm asking because we do and have for a long time. I mean bottom line we're together because of sex. But, even before our bull moved in with us, we hung out together. Sometimes, he'd come over for a bar-b-que or to watch a game and the night didn't always end with sex. We'd also meet up and go out as a 3some of sorts. Other times my wife and him would go out for the day, doing whatever, but, no having sex.

Now, that he's living at our house, the situation is kinda different. It's only natural that it's more about the sex , with him being in the same house . They have a connection and that's great. I'm happy that my wife can relax with him and have mind bending sex in her own bed. No worries, no bs. But, when they're not fooling around, we all still eat meals together, talk about stuff, play halo or some other x-box game and watch movies.
We're friends, what can I say. Anyone else this lucky?

same here
Old 05-09-2018, 04:37 PM

Default same here

cuck watcher, both men that lived with my wife/us and I did many things together, basically all meals were the 3 of us and a number of trips, outings were all 3 of us. Her boss and I played on their company fast-pitch softball team, I was the pitcher and he was my catcher, which is how it started with him and her. I worked construction with a few of the men that thought she was my sister and they would tell me all about my hot-assed sister and how she loved to fuck and suck their cocks. She had an 11 year relationship with my boss that she would be with 1-2 times a month and he and I worked together often.

Many times when we would go away to places that no one would know us my wife often held hands with both me and her 2nd husbands and yes people would stare at her doing that. We did many, many things together over the years. One thing that my wife and I decided and then told her 2nd husbands that whenever we went out for an evening, that her 2nd was expected to be first with her when we returned home or to our hotel room if we were away. Both men did that every time and saw to it that she was well fucked before going to sleep. GTR

Old 05-09-2018, 11:15 PM

GTR sounds like a great relationship.

correct
Old 05-10-2018, 04:04 PM

Default correct

cuck watcher, thanks and you are correct it was a great relationship. On many occasions she would whisper in my ear "I know that I am cock loving slut and you love it that I am, don't you?" to which I always answered that it is one of the things that I love about her. GTR

Old 06-20-2018, 04:58 PM

I know a wife whose husband is a trucker, he's almost always away from home.

So she invites me to go to movies with her from time to time. It's a date, but we aren't dating, she's a married woman and job #1 is pounding her married pussy as often as humanly possible.

Her husband knows and approves, his job is just like that. Hell every time he gets back he catches up on all the movies that came out he didn't get to see.

Tags
cum dump, cum slut, wife bbc