Interracial Forums

Interracial Forums (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/)
-   General Cuckold Lifestyle Discussion (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-cuckold-lifestyle-discussion/)
-   -   I just wanna fuck white women now (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-cuckold-lifestyle-discussion/15598-i-just-wanna-fuck-white-women-now.html)

Sthbrnx4eva 03-28-2020 06:57 AM

I just wanna fuck white women now

Is it weird that the more I date outside my race the more I'm drawn to other ethnicities...when I was younger I liked all attributes of any race of woman including black girls but once being in interracial relationships it definetly became a preference and I found it more sexually rewarding.. Now I pretty much exclusively date outside my race... Is this normal... Some family n friends think it's strange but I can't help it... It just seems so much hotter n better for me

aguy19047 03-28-2020 11:07 AM

Are you talking about dating them in terms of a long-term relationship or just fucking them?

jimmielee 03-28-2020 11:51 AM

Do what makes you happy

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sthbrnx4eva (Post 91710)
Is it weird that the more I date outside my race the more I'm drawn to other ethnicities...when I was younger I liked all attributes of any race of woman including black girls but once being in interracial relationships it definetly became a preference and I found it more sexually rewarding.. Now I pretty much exclusively date outside my race... Is this normal... Some family n friends think it's strange but I can't help it... It just seems so much hotter n better for me

Life is too short not to, that is what I keep telling my wife also.

DomDamien 03-28-2020 05:35 PM

Quote:

Of course not, the fact that you feel the need to question this shows just how conditioned they try to make us. What you described is common in my experience.

"It just seems so much hotter n better for me" - Good! You're a man; live your life for yourself.

tintin69 03-29-2020 06:24 AM

don't listen to friends and family. do what you like.

Quote:

Sthbrnx4eva 03-29-2020 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aguy19047 (Post 91712)
Are you talking about dating them in terms of a long-term relationship or just fucking them?

Both.. I've had proper relationships with white women as well as one night stands n tinder hook ups ect

steeb70 03-30-2020 06:46 PM

White meat diet

That is true. I am exclusively on a white meat diet for past 7-8 years. Nothing strange about it.
M

Sthbrnx4eva 04-19-2020 12:32 AM

Yea well this virus is making it hard to meet new ppl that's for sure

florida hubby 04-19-2020 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sthbrnx4eva (Post 91953)
Yea well this virus is making it hard to meet new ppl that's for sure

I know that’s right....Becky:(

augusta01 04-27-2020 09:19 PM

No, it’s definitely hotter for me as well. I was in my 20’s when I got together with my first black guy. After that it just sort of grew into exclusivity. Plenty of white guy friends and attracted to some but I enjoy the typical dominance of black men. It is a strong turn on. (Guys, take a hint, don’t be sweet & tender all the time - it’s ok to be aggressive)! I’m so sick of COVID though. Have been single for a bit and it’s not very easy meeting new guys 🥂