Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

When a woman feels a big black cock, nothing is the same
Old 06-01-2023, 02:08 PM

Default When a woman feels a big black cock, nothing is the same

We men who are bad at sex often forget that our wives deserve good sex. Our small penises and premature ejaculation do not give women a chance to have an orgasm. If we are good with our tongue and licking pussy, we can give our wife some orgasm, but it is not nearly as good as orgasm with BBC in her. In the beginning, it is not easy to accept that another better man for sex should fuck our wives. My emotional relationship with my wife is good even though we don't have sex. I still satisfy her orally when she doesn't have sex with a bull and I understand that she wants BBC for sex. There's no going back now.
Attached Thumbnails
When a woman feels a big black cock, nothing is the same-.jpg  

Old 06-08-2023, 02:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mick44 View Post
We men who are bad at sex often forget that our wives deserve good sex. Our small penises and premature ejaculation do not give women a chance to have an orgasm. If we are good with our tongue and licking pussy, we can give our wife some orgasm, but it is not nearly as good as orgasm with BBC in her. In the beginning, it is not easy to accept that another better man for sex should fuck our wives. My emotional relationship with my wife is good even though we don't have sex. I still satisfy her orally when she doesn't have sex with a bull and I understand that she wants BBC for sex. There's no going back now.
my wife had relations with black men in the past, when she had moved into a black neighborhood out of economic necessity. She was a widow and was married to a white man for 16 years! When she moved into the "hood" she started to date black men ( she discovered that she found dark black men attractive). She also discovered that she had no problem opening her legs for her black boy friends! We were monogamous in our marriage for four years! Susan is a loving wife & great mom! I'm proud & turned on that she had no hang ups about getting some chocolate loving!! Susan has joined me here to relive her past & enjoy the photos!! Susan has gone black again and now we have threesomes!! Check out my personal blog for details of Susan's past adventures with BBC and some new ones as she has broken out of her shell and gets shared with other black men by her black boyfriend while I watch and get sloppy seconds!!
You're right, there's no going back!!

Last edited by Rex Havoc; 06-09-2023 at 01:48 AM..

So hot
Old 06-08-2023, 04:13 AM

Default So hot

OHH, that's sooooo hot! It has me all horny.
White wife's cuckold

Old 06-08-2023, 05:31 AM

what a woman feels when she encounters a big black cock is likely going to be a very intimate and personal experience. Some may feel excitement, arousal, or curiosity, while others may feel apprehension or even fear. Ultimately however, it's up to the individual to decide how she wants to feel and handle the experience.

Old 06-10-2023, 06:37 AM

May be. She think like that.

What I feel
Old 06-11-2023, 09:51 PM

Default What I feel

I can say from over 20 years of experience, not all black men are BBC. In fact most of the men I have been with average in the 7 maybe 8 inch range. I have been a number of white men that fit in that category as well. However, I have also been pleasured by the extra thick and ones in the 10-12 inch range who are rare but exist.
For me even today it is more a mentally stimulating experience over physical. Surrendering yourself to a man of color is exciting but the true rush is when you feel him release inside and know that you have given your most intimate place to him be it for just pleasure or in some cases love

All I Know
Old 06-12-2023, 02:02 AM

Post All I Know

Is enjoying the pleasure of hot white wife pussy is damn hot. Especially when her body is convulsing as I slowly stroke my black nightstick is her white wife pleasure cove.

The visual of her wedding ring getting just enough light on it as I push my black nightstick in her white wife fuckhole until her legs quake. It's hot watching her lose all of her inhibitions while I empty all of my black nightstick satisfaction deep in her married white wife pussy.

Especially when her cucked sissy husband gets more than an eyeful as I enjoy every single curve of his hot white wife's body. There's nothing more intoxicating than emptying my black cock lust deep in his hot white wife whether he's in the house or not.