Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Sissy white cuckold crossdresser
Old 06-25-2017, 05:37 PM

Default Sissy white cuckold crossdresser

I love love love sucking the big black bulls beautiful huge superior black cock, the first time I ever watched a pretty white girlfriend of mine get fucked by a big huge black stud was when I was 17 years old and he told me that if I wanted to I should help my girlfriend cuz he was so big ( 10 1/2 inches and very thick) so I was all dressed up in womens sexy pink lingerie anyway and he knew I wanted to, so he said help your beautiful girlfriend suck this huge black cock, but only if you want to, so he made it where it was my decision and if I did obviously I was gay cuz I wanted to, but my girlfriend already seen me have full blown kinky gay sex with my best friends big sexy 8 inch cock, so she already knew I was bisexual and she knew how much I was turned on by big huge black cock, she knew my biggest sexual turn on was sexy huge hung black studs and she always used a 9 inch black strapon on me and video taped it too, one night me and my girlfriend were all wired up on cocaine and ecstasy so we were in my room and I had the window shade wide open and she was fucking me in the ass and I was all dressed up in womens sexy pink lingerie and pink crotchless panties and she was just fucking me sooo good and I was talking really dirty and saying how much I loved huge black dick and how gay I was for it and how much I wanted to be a submissive sissy white sex slave for a black man, well this was like two in the morning and my mom woke up from how loud we were and she went around to the back of the house and she was able to see right in my window and seen me getting buttfucked by my girlfriends huge black strapon and seen my tiny little pathetic 1 1/2 inch white clit poking straight out through the front of my crotchless panties and seen how extremely small and tiny I was and seen me completely dressed in sexy pink lingerie, I didn't know she was awake and that she was looking through the open window and seeing her son wearing pink lingerie and getting buttfucked by a huge black strapon, damn was she suprised and she came around to my door and started knocking and asking what's going on in there... well my door was locked and she just yelled a few minutes then left us alone but I was much quieter and we had kinky sex until the sun came up, so the very first time I got to suck a beautiful huge black cock was 17 and he left it to my decision if I was gonna suck his big black cock and help my girlfriend with it, well I got right after it and started licking up and down the long thick shaft, then he told me to show my girlfriend how much whiteboys love sucking huge black cock, he said show her how gay whiteboys are for the black mans dick, and I just sucked more eagerly and more better and I kept telling him how big and beautiful his black cock was and that I loved sucking such a huge superior black dick, and he said that my girlfriend would never look at me the same way cuz she seen me sucking a huge black cock, especially while all dressed up in womens sexy pink lingerie, later she measured and compared my tiny pathetic 1 1/2 inches right next to his huge 10 1/2 inches and the difference in penis size was absolutely ridiculous and humiliating for me and my girlfriend just laughed and made fun of me and asked me how I felt being so incredibly tiny and ridiculously small compared to a much bigger and superior black man, she made me admit right there standing in womens sexy pink lingerie with my tiny pink thong pulled down a little to exspose my puny little white clit and she made me say that black men by far have the biggest and most superior penises of any race of man, and I admitted standing there wearing pink lingerie and feeling tinier and smaller than I'd ever felt before and I knew my girlfriend would never forget this black vs white penis comparison, but I loved sucking that huge black cock while he called me a little sissy faggot and telling me to know my place and all kinds of domineering shit and I loved every bit of it and my girlfriend would get in on it too telling me how gay I looked sucking cock and wearing pink lingerie, me and her would always fight over who got to swallow his huge load of sperm and that was a lot of fun

Women get off feeding cum from the stud who just made her cum
Old 09-07-2017, 06:36 PM

Default Women get off feeding cum from the stud who just made her cum

To the sissy who cant make her cum. Feels right to them. Harmony. Natural order. Eating superiod seed feels right to the cuck too.
Attached Thumbnails
White Husbands Sucking-screenshot_20170905-163527.jpg  

White husbands sucking Black cock
Old 09-08-2017, 02:04 AM

Default White husbands sucking Black cock

i am i am not married but the first time a sucked a black mans cock was after he had fucked my gt so well she passed out. I dropped to my knees and sucked him till i was cum drunk .I can not resist a black cock.i suck them in stores cars allys any where