Interracial Forums

Interracial Forums (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/)
-   General Cuckold Lifestyle Discussion (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-cuckold-lifestyle-discussion/)
-   -   Sloppy seconds (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-cuckold-lifestyle-discussion/16356-sloppy-seconds.html)

TG18 08-30-2023 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by debbie49 (Post 96913)
I am Debbie49 husband. Debbie and I have been married 21 years when she first ,strayed. She went with a coworker and her Black boy friend to a club. Debbie had wonderer if all she had heard about blackmen were true. Nothing happened the first time they went, but on her second visit she met a man who seemed to sweep her off her feet, literally. She was hooked that nite on BBC. She did not tell me about the next 3 years she met him weekly. finally she confessed to me. I was shocked, but understood , as I was not able to get erections ,even with medications. Our sex life was maybe 2-3 times a month. I told her that I was ok with it as long as she allowed me to watch them. I did this for about 5 months. I had never seen her in such total rapture, never so excited. One nite after they finished and he left I lay next to her in our bed ,she rolled to me and begain sucking me . I got hard and she mounted me. I felt the slickness and warmth inside of her ,knowing she had just finished with him, yet she wanted me too. Yes it was sloppy seconds, i was enjoying her and him . we did this many times until he moved away.

That's beautiful! I'm glad you got to experience that. I've had my wife immediately after our friend finished. She's breathing hard, ripe full breasts heaving, mouth open, eyes unfocused, body slick with their sweat, and her hot little married pussy full of his cum. I mounted her. It was incredible. Hot, slick, the perfect lube. So incredibly erotic and sensual. I used her in different positions, finally finishing with her pretty legs over my shoulders, her sexy little feet bouncing in time with my thrusts. At that moment I was hooked!

freedom722002 08-31-2023 02:27 PM

Thanks for sharing. Did she feel different inside after being blacked?

Quote:

Originally Posted by TG18 (Post 102738)
That's beautiful! I'm glad you got to experience that. I've had my wife immediately after our friend finished. She's breathing hard, ripe full breasts heaving, mouth open, eyes unfocused, body slick with their sweat, and her hot little married pussy full of his cum. I mounted her. It was incredible. Hot, slick, the perfect lube. So incredibly erotic and sensual. I used her in different positions, finally finishing with her pretty legs over my shoulders, her sexy little feet bouncing in time with my thrusts. At that moment I was hooked!

stardate 09-01-2023 04:43 PM

I’ve probably had sloppy seconds and never realized it. My wife is so stretched from other men she’s been with that she can’t feel anything when I’m inside her.

NUBIAN PRINCE 39 12-07-2023 04:39 PM

Sloppy seconds.

Anyone who has taken part in a gangbang has experienced sloppy seconds. It goes with the territory.

smallsquirts 12-09-2023 01:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snow06 (Post 96810)
One time my wife got drunk and cheated on me, when I fucked her the next day she was tight but that was because she was swollen, I probably wouldn’t have noticed except for the fact of whoever it was that fucked her ethier nutted in her several times or the dude cums a fucking gallon, her pussy was sloppy with his cum for the better part of a week

a friend of my husband did the same thing to me. I didn't think that he would ever stop cumming. Took a few days to drain out of me. It was like a horse cock cumming inside of my pussy.

stevn69 12-09-2023 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smallsquirts (Post 103398)
a friend of my husband did the same thing to me. I didn't think that he would ever stop cumming. Took a few days to drain out of me.

Love when my wife’s bulls cum heavy loads deep in her. I watch some flow out but then she closes her legs to enjoy the heat deep in her. Gets me hard over the next few days when we are out and she whispers that “ (his names) cum is leaking out . I’ll be right back.” Kisses me and smiles and walks to ladies room.
When I’ve tried to get in her after her bulls have emptied the balls she usually pushes me back and says she’s too sore or too swollen from the pounding they gave her. Once I did get in and the heat was incredible that I added my load quickly.
Love my wife.

Rex Havoc 12-14-2023 11:15 PM

Love the cream of Joy!!

After my wife gets plowed by one her black lovers, I eat her out & get a taste of cream pie! Then when I enter her, I can feel the cream of joy he left deep in her!! It's a great feeling!!

TG18 01-01-2024 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by freedom722002 (Post 102746)
Thanks for sharing. Did she feel different inside after being blacked?

He was a white guy, not black. I didn't really feel any difference, and I doubt it would have made much difference, it was just so damned hot watching and then taking her.

aguy19047 01-04-2024 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NUBIAN PRINCE 39 (Post 103393)
Anyone who has taken part in a gangbang has experienced sloppy seconds. It goes with the territory.

The best I ever had was sloppy fourths in my cousin's ass.

NUBIAN PRINCE 39 01-06-2024 03:24 PM

Sloppy Seconds

I love sloppy seconds. If I am sharing a woman I always try to get the other guy to cum first