Interracial Forums

Interracial Forums (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/)
-   General Cuckold Lifestyle Discussion (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-cuckold-lifestyle-discussion/)
-   -   Fuck me in front of hubby? (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-cuckold-lifestyle-discussion/1757-fuck-me-front-hubby.html)

ciara6969 05-31-2010 10:37 PM

Fuck me in front of hubby?

Are there really any black men men out there who would like to fuck me in front of my hubby or would they rather fuck me alone .?

austin_longhorn 05-31-2010 11:17 PM

i would

i would fuck you infront of your hubby no problem

kian369 05-31-2010 11:18 PM

big and black

with a pussy and ass like that i would say they would probably fuck you however you would want them to.

johnthedm 06-01-2010 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ciara6969 (Post 7643)
Are there really any black men men out there who would like to fuck me in front of my hubby or would they rather fuck me alone .?

I want him to see my cock throb as my cum shoots into your womb! I want him to see your pussy milk all the hot cum out of my big black thrrobbin cock!

DARKMALE 06-01-2010 12:32 AM

Are you for real or a tease?

Before you question the Manhood of any Bkl man...the question is not whether any bkl man will fuck you in front of your husband...the question is when the time comes... are you gonna back down and get cold feet? I am a mature dominant bkl bull in manhattan and very "exxxperienced" breaking in new couples.Check my profile.I love 3 somes;gangbangs or orgies.I am for Real and hope you are too...otherwise you are just teasing.If you are sure....e mail me...otherwise dont.I have yet to know of any bkl man who has back down because the hubby was present...but I know of many couples who got cold feet and left the Bull with a hard on and nowhere to go. That is the honest truth in this game.

craptastic31 06-01-2010 02:43 AM

require cuck to watch

Quote:

Cuckold your hubby and get yourself blacked. this black man requires cuck watch, so cuck realizes just how feeble and timid he really is. it reinforces dominance over both the white bitch i'm using and her cuck hubby. your black man should own both of you.

blacjam 10-30-2010 08:08 PM

blk lover

Quote:

I love to fuck you in his bed and make him sleep on your wet spot

YIM blacjam

hotwifemarg 11-08-2010 01:17 PM

Fuck in front of hubby

Quote:

Originally Posted by craptastic31 (Post 7651)
Cuckold your hubby and get yourself blacked. this black man requires cuck watch, so cuck realizes just how feeble and timid he really is. it reinforces dominance over both the white bitch i'm using and her cuck hubby. your black man should own both of you.

Now this gentleman knows what it is all about! Good for you! You will be in demand for a sincere white couple. "Reinforcing dominance" over both is the powerful psychological component of the lifestyle.;)

bdogxbbc 11-08-2010 03:57 PM

whatever is clever

Quote:

Either or...def. would be hott no matter the audience..but i think w/ur hubby watchin it'd be that much more exciting:p

blacklight 11-11-2010 02:37 AM

i think he would like to watch. With a body like that and the responses you got. Yes watching would be a turn on for you two!