Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Should I have bbc seduce my wife?
Old 09-08-2010, 07:54 PM

Default Should I have bbc seduce my wife?

I'm sure this is not a new idea, but its something I've thought of for a very long time. As some of you may know from my other posts, I've been unable to persuade my wife to take bbc. I met a really cool black guy with a 9" cock. I've shown him pics of my wife and he wants to fuck her badly. I was wondering if anyone has done this, set up a "chance" meeting between them to see if he can seduce her. Of course without her knowing I am behind it. I really think the right guy could seduce her.

It worked well with me
Old 09-08-2010, 09:22 PM

Default It worked well with me

Quote:
Originally Posted by prpl4wf View Post
I'm sure this is not a new idea, but its something I've thought of for a very long time. As some of you may know from my other posts, I've been unable to persuade my wife to take bbc. I met a really cool black guy with a 9" cock. I've shown him pics of my wife and he wants to fuck her badly. I was wondering if anyone has done this, set up a "chance" meeting between them to see if he can seduce her. Of course without her knowing I am behind it. I really think the right guy could seduce her.
I have said this on here before but my husband fixed me up with a young black guy for my 49th birthday. Got a hotel room and then went out for dinner and came back to the hotel lounge for dancing where he had set it up for the black guy to seduce me. I had already had a couple of black guys before but didn't think hubby knew about it at the time. So this young black stud had no trouble seducing this mature wife at all.

Old 09-09-2010, 07:33 PM

If we can ever get over the hump, so to speak, I know she will love it. She dated black guys before we married, so I know she likes them. She just turned 46 and still looks really hot. Do you think her age plays a part? I mean, do women become more open as they get older?

Old 09-09-2010, 09:50 PM

absolutely YES its nice to observe the progress as he reports back and you all the time you know about it and see her at home and wish you see them flirting so arrange it and watch the event unfold and let her know during the flirting stage you think its fun and also a turn on for you to know other men desire her. Hopefully you will end up watching her get fucked and then eating her out afterwards... yes go for it

Do it man!
Old 09-09-2010, 11:14 PM

Default Do it man!

Let me know how it goes. I have been wanting to have a young black man pursue my wife discreetly for 12 years but have never worked up the nerve. She fantasizes with me about this and knows she has a green light. I don't think I want to be there, just hear about it later.

Old 09-10-2010, 03:56 PM

Yeah, I've been asking my wife to fuck bbc for over 15 yrs. She just won't take the initiative. I've fantasized about this seduction scheme for a long time. It may take some time to work out , but I think it will work. I will definitely report about it on here.

Guess What
Old 09-10-2010, 09:11 PM

Default Guess What

Quote:
Originally Posted by prpl4wf View Post
If we can ever get over the hump, so to speak, I know she will love it. She dated black guys before we married, so I know she likes them. She just turned 46 and still looks really hot. Do you think her age plays a part? I mean, do women become more open as they get older?
If she "dated" black guys before you got married, she's already been "blacked", she's just afraid to let you know how much she enjoyed it!

Anyone else think so too?

Old 09-10-2010, 09:41 PM

Hey, you may be right. I have asked her and she has always maintained that she never had sex with them. It wouldnt upset me and she knows that. I do agree she might be afraid she would love it. Exactly what I want.

Old 09-11-2010, 01:28 AM

give it a try!! my partner dated black guys in college,she is 36 now,and she said it was the best sex she had had! she was ending a 7 yr. relationship when we met. lucky me ,her pussy definitely ''had'' been blacked!!! i loved the feeling of her deep,wet pussy. recently to add spice back to our relationship,she attended her college home coming. we arranged for her to spend the night with an old ''friend'' at a motel!!! man that was such a rush!!, sometime late during the nite she called me and let me listen to her get fucked and sent me pix of her well fucked ,wet pussy. i came so many times to this!!! she wouldnt send me any more than that or videos damnit!!! anyway give it a try, it may make her feel sexier!! we are now trying to have another ''meeting'', i can't wait!!!

Seduced
Old 09-11-2010, 01:42 AM

Default Seduced

Well let me say this first. It not should you It's more like if she is interested. You have to remember whose body that vagina in on. That said if your woman is ready she will bare herself to a new lover. I caution you to think it thru, because once the panties come off and another man is having his way with her you can't take it back. Good luck and I hope you both have a great experiance, I know I did