Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

After the sex a question??
Old 03-28-2021, 01:13 PM

Default After the sex a question??

I’m totally new here and have a million questions. Several years ago my wife said something about a friend of hers who was having a black man in her bed behind hubby’s back. Her exact words were something to the effect of “once you go black you never go back” I asked her if she wanted to give it a try and see. Her response was to raise an eyebrow. Fast forward over 10 years and she spoke of the situation again and I asked the same question her reply was “perhaps I would like something different, but I wouldn’t know how to do it” I was shocked but not really surprised we never married until fairly late in life and we both had considerably experience. I have no idea if she would go through with something like this or if she would be willing to have me present if she did, let alone how I may feel during the sex. I would never let her alone with a man.
Given that all of the above came to pass a huge question mark is. What do you gals do with your bulls once the sex is over and you just want to be alone again, how does this work? Do you sit around and have drinks do you pay them money, is he in a hurry to go? This part above all else would seem to be to be extremely awkward? After all I would have to go from being a quiet observer to having to deal with a man who just fucked my wife, confusing?

Old 03-29-2021, 03:04 AM

Every relationship is different . Three different broad scenarios when I'm with a couple .

1. I go to their place usually I spend the night . Husband can watch at a certain point he can go to the guest room or a couch then in morning after some more sex and breakfast and a shower usually me and the wife. I go home.

2. We meet at a hotel . Husband buys drinks, dinner, gets a room maybe two if he can't get a suite same thing me and the wife have sex he can watch , take video beat off but then me and his wife get some alone time.

3. The wife comes to my place. She either comes to my place again she spends the night maybe I have some friends over as well then he comes buy to pick her up or she drives home the next morning.

Old 03-30-2021, 01:56 AM

Thank you that’s helpful.

Old 03-30-2021, 03:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironmike500 View Post
Every relationship is different . Three different broad scenarios when I'm with a couple .

1. I go to their place usually I spend the night . Husband can watch at a certain point he can go to the guest room or a couch then in morning after some more sex and breakfast and a shower usually me and the wife. I go home.

2. We meet at a hotel . Husband buys drinks, dinner, gets a room maybe two if he can't get a suite same thing me and the wife have sex he can watch , take video beat off but then me and his wife get some alone time.

3. The wife comes to my place. She either comes to my place again she spends the night maybe I have some friends over as well then he comes buy to pick her up or she drives home the next morning.
I like the part of #3 where he has friends over. So many times I would meet a man at his place or at a motel and he would call friends and tell them to come over and “get some of this white pussy”. I didn’t mind though. I’ve always been a more the merrier kinda girl....Becky

Old 03-30-2021, 06:23 PM

Yes I like that as well. But I also like having a nice hotel room , and dinner and drinks paid for as well. And I've had a few friends come over then as well though only only one at time hotel rooms aren't that big. And nothing like waking up in someone's else's bed with his wife next to you wanting a good morning fuck.

Old 03-30-2021, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironmike500 View Post
Yes I like that as well. But I also like having a nice hotel room , and dinner and drinks paid for as well. And I've had a few friends come over then as well though only only one at time hotel rooms aren't that big. And nothing like waking up in someone's else's bed with his wife next to you wanting a good morning fuck.
I’ll supply the mouth, pussy and ass. Someone else can supply the food and drink. Just saying....Becky

Old 03-31-2021, 06:44 AM

Since we got way past hubby watching yearsxago, usually my lover picks me up, we play at his place after a real date (unless we are both irrepressibly horny), and he drives me home, same night, next day, or end of the weekend all depending on circumstances. Kind of similar to #3.

Old 04-04-2021, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JandGinSD View Post
Since we got way past hubby watching yearsxago, usually my lover picks me up, we play at his place after a real date (unless we are both irrepressibly horny), and he drives me home, same night, next day, or end of the weekend all depending on circumstances. Kind of similar to #3.
We are so new at this, not sure how any of this will, could work. My wife is a bit of a timid thing when it comes to her security and I would fear for her right from jump if she ever chose to be alone with her man. I brought up the subject again she was more enthusiastic than I thought she would be. We did chat a bit on the subject and she said that she would want me present if we were to proceed. She did bring up the possibility of an acquaintance of hers that I never in a million years would have guessed she had eyes for, (he’s very young) learn something every day. Thank you for your generous response

Old 04-04-2021, 07:44 PM

I'd recommend #2 a hotel . Meet in the bar / lobby have dinner, drinks you buy. Get a room or two again you buy. Since your wife knows the guy this will go pretty well.

Old 05-05-2021, 09:11 PM

My advice for newcomers is to take it slow. What's the rush? Why all the anxiety? Just have fun. ! Take it slow, talk to her a lot.

Just agree to have her dress sexy and give the guy a massage and hand job while you watch quietly from the corner. Turn the lights down low, put on some sexy slow jazz, bring them drinks, talk for a while, then have her give him a good hand job until he cums. See how you both feel about it. See if it turns you on or makes you jealous. If it doesn't go well, it won't break up your marriage, it was just a hand job.

But if it goes well, have them kiss the next time. Have him kiss her bare breasts. Have her kiss and lick his cock as she gives him the hand job. Maybe suck it up and down a few times.

If that goes well, meet him again and agree that they'll both be naked and kiss. And she gives him a bull blowjob to completion.

If that goes well.....then have them have full sex to completion. Congratulations. You did it right and now you're having fun.

Why do people rush? My wife and I took our time. Took us six months to work our way all the way to full on sex. That was years ago and she's been fucking black men while I watch ever since. We both love it.

Don't ever meet at their place, either do a hotel or your own place. Don't have them meet alone. You be there and stay out of the way. After they fuck and cum, I usually retreat back to the hallway just outside of the bedroom so they have time to unwind and do some pillow talk together. Usually they leave after they cum but some that she likes will stay and I bring them drinks, they snuggle for a while, and then start round two. It's up to them.

Have fun, my friend. There are no rules. Take things slow. This is supposed to be enjoyable, not stressful.

By the way, have him either show an STD free card or you can buy at home AIDS tests online and give him a test before sex. it's just a swab of his saliva and 20 minute wait. No one ever talks about this on sites like this but STDs are out there.

Last edited by emmainla; 05-05-2021 at 09:13 PM..