Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

When wife goes on dates
Old 06-06-2022, 08:26 PM

Default When wife goes on dates

My wife rarely does anything sexual with me anymore. Occasionally she will let me pull my cock out in the bedroom and jerk me until I’m hard then she will stop and demand me to finish myself. I actually get the most sexually excited when on weekends she has a date on Saturdays and leaves me behind to watch the kids. She will spend Saturday afternoon getting her makeup and outfit together. I get excited when she walks out in her highest heels with her head turning dress or her sexiest boots with skin tight pants. After she leaves, I jerk off repeatedly thinking how I wish I could have her and satisfy her like her current lover.

Trying to convince my wife to have date nights
Old 06-07-2022, 11:28 AM

Default Trying to convince my wife to have date nights

Quote:
Originally Posted by stardate View Post
My wife rarely does anything sexual with me anymore. Occasionally she will let me pull my cock out in the bedroom and jerk me until I’m hard then she will stop and demand me to finish myself. I actually get the most sexually excited when on weekends she has a date on Saturdays and leaves me behind to watch the kids. She will spend Saturday afternoon getting her makeup and outfit together. I get excited when she walks out in her highest heels with her head turning dress or her sexiest boots with skin tight pants. After she leaves, I jerk off repeatedly thinking how I wish I could have her and satisfy her like her current lover.
She has told me she has taken 12" before so I have no illusions about my little 4" dick satisfying her.
She now tells me she isn't like that anymore.
Sure you are aware of the possibility that your wife might leave you when the kids are grown?

Last edited by jimmielee; 06-07-2022 at 12:47 PM..

I'm The One Your Wife Dates
Old 06-08-2022, 11:45 PM

Post I'm The One Your Wife Dates

. I am the black man your wife dates. I look nice as as I am tall, dark, and handsome, I smell good as I wear only the best colone . I drive a very nice car never more than two years old, and it ain't no Kia. I have education, class and my own money. I take her to nice restaurants, and even better hotels where she can get a massage, peticure, and shop for lingerie. I hug her,alot, I kiss her, a lot.
I dominate her in ways she never gets at home, but constantly craves. I make her kneel before me and suck and worship my big black cock. (she loves this) I make her bend over to give me access to her hot, wet pussy. I explore her virgin ass and cause her to delight in new, pleasurable sensations. I'm the one who causes her to have repeated, multiple orgasms. I'm the one she calls "Master"
I'm the one who convinces her to stay in the marriage relationship. I'm the one she thinks of during her day. It's memories of me when she eases her fingers into her wet panties, cumming hard, thinking of what I do so well. I'm that man. Peace

Old 06-12-2022, 11:41 AM

nice story. I do not have wife but have gf who like to play sex games. I used to make own sex toys reading guide here Because the toy can be held at different angles, palm vibes work well for folks who enjoy broad-stimulation when they’re warming up but need targeted stimulation to get off.When you’re shopping for a clit vibe, you’ll notice that there’s another type of toy called clit suction vibrators.

Last edited by kabuto; 06-23-2022 at 03:35 PM..