Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Ladies or Couples ?
Old 09-24-2010, 05:02 AM

Smile Ladies or Couples ?

Other then be watch by your partner/husband? what are your takes or opinion bout be watch in general? like maybe having someone else there to watch u in action wit your stud or lovers.

Or would u say u rather have your sex life be private wit your partner/hubby and lover/stud?

i ask this questions cuz im big time viewing voyeur i love to watch couple or ladies in action be that im in wheelchair its very big turn on. if any couples interesting in me watching or be a camera man just inbox anytime. thanks
Attached Thumbnails
Ladies or Couples ?-wc.jpg  

Old 10-23-2010, 03:42 PM

personally we prefer keeping our activities private,..we wife swap with a black couple regularly with my wife as his submissive,..we have shared both women in threesomes and even a few poor attempts at lesbian sex.,.
i too occationally sit back and watch my wife "service" her bull,.i will admit i love seeing her suck black cock and being mounted,..but i also love joining in and sharing my wife (or his) i have no illusions i know my wife is a whore and a BBC slut ,..yet surprisingly HIS wife is equally a slut for my white cock.,.
we have recently given in to a "breeding session" (without success) trying to cross-breed each others wife.,..after more then two years of wife-swapping my wife and i are willing to allow a mixed race pregnancy and i'm more then eager to impregnate my mocha skinned bed mate
we are become more open publicly but it is dangerous because we live in a small community and such activities if known could cause the end of careers and more problems for us within the community.,..still we are willing to risk it quietly with drawing too much attention to ourselves ( i HOPE !!!)
i understand how you would enjoy viewing such in person yet for us it is a matter best left in private.,.still i will admit that i would love having my slut wife impregnated and i'm looking forward to doing a little fathering myself

Tags
viewing