Interracial Forums

Interracial Forums (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/)
-   General Cuckold Lifestyle Discussion (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-cuckold-lifestyle-discussion/)
-   -   Central TEXAS anyone (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-cuckold-lifestyle-discussion/281-central-texas-anyone.html)

txmandingo 06-24-2009 10:09 PM

Central TEXAS anyone

hey ladies and cucks I was wondering if there are any ladies who want/need to be blacked. im in the killeen, temple, belton, ft.hood. copperas cove, austin, pflugerville, round rock area. I have pics and vids and such and would hope you have the same

blazinrob 06-26-2009 04:05 AM

wife

we are from s.texas. email at robertochoa93@yahoo.com to exchange pics

voyeurhubby 07-07-2009 04:03 AM

Yahoo Group Owner replies

Have a yahoo group for couples that like for the lady to play with men. My be able to connect u w/couples. Based in S.A.
VoyeurHusbandsWatchersandWaiters

John3303 07-15-2009 08:02 PM

In Houston baby. Send me a PM.

anniehh 07-18-2009 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by txmandingo (Post 944)
hey ladies and cucks I was wondering if there are any ladies who want/need to be blacked. im in the killeen, temple, belton, ft.hood. copperas cove, austin, pflugerville, round rock area. I have pics and vids and such and would hope you have the same

We will be in the Austin area next week, do you ever go to Hippie Hollow ? Send some pics to anniehh2009 at live.com. Maybe we can meet, AnnieHH

slut lover 06-02-2010 02:24 PM

My 26 year old daughter is going to need some big black cocks. She got in trouble and had to spend 2 months in jail so when she gets out I want to have 3 bbcs from 10- 12 inches long and hopfully thick so I can see her holes all streched out. I have not seen her get fucked by a bbc but its going to happen soon, we already talked about it and Im going to film the big black cock loving slut. By the time I finish training her she will be an excellent bbc gangbanging slut.

alemagnolia 06-02-2010 03:45 PM

Bbc

Hi,

I am interested. I live just outside of the Woodlands.

My personal e-mail is amagnolia1960@gmail.com

I think we can get together.

Ale

slut lover 06-02-2010 05:08 PM

good deal I will e-mail you. you wont be dissapointed. I would like for her to have a few bbcs if u can set it up or have some friends help.

phatpimp51 02-22-2012 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anniehh (Post 1237)
We will be in the Austin area next week, do you ever go to Hippie Hollow ? Send some pics to anniehh2009 at live.com. Maybe we can meet, AnnieHH

I need my clean ass licked. Wanna give my man ass some attention? I like it nasty. Discrete and can host. Near I35

clayandhomie 10-15-2018 04:03 AM

new to houston and need it

dom me and show hubby what i am for

QueenTX 01-30-2019 02:04 PM

Yes cuckold couple here in Copperas Cove looking for possible bull for GF .. we have done this twice with two different black bulls your pics would be appreciated thanks.