Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Jack of Spades
Old 11-04-2013, 12:13 AM

Default Jack of Spades

I had heard of women wearing the Queen of Spades to show they are into black guys.
I just came across this idea of the cuckold husband being the Jack of Spades. I thought it was a great idea. It could be a tattoo or t-shirt or some other emblem

Old 11-04-2013, 07:29 AM

I just (a few mins ago) saw a pic of an Ace of Spades tattoo on a different site...

Old 11-04-2013, 05:53 PM

I like that idea. It should be somewhere visible also.

Different Tat, But On The Guy.
Old 12-03-2013, 10:07 PM

Default Different Tat, But On The Guy.

Both the husband and wife were tattooed with the black male in white female (white male outside) tattoo... Saw the photo on this website.

The wife also had the QoS on her right breast and the guy had horns on his groin...

FWIW, this was an older couple, 50's/60's...

sideboard few uggs in australia
Old 12-04-2013, 12:10 AM

Default sideboard few uggs in australia

New supplement beats simply by Doctor Well-known. Dr. earphone line is light and portable and lightweight, much more compact option, Outdoors, in grayscale versions Monster Beats through Dr. Dre and is also currently a fantastic new developments announced in the progression of the common "Beats by Dr. Dre headphone range --- the on-ear "Beats Solo" earbuds. Modern Is better than Solo high-performance headsets provide consumers with an best entry level Beats by Doctor. Dre personal job interview know-how in a light and tiny tradition. Beats Solo is predicted in The fall of accessible in both 2009 grayscale versions. Picture an established area with big leafy bushes, starry night air, winding paths and one-story ranchers and also bungalows. Young children ride his or her bicycles in quiet roadways, and nearby neighbours wave hi to each other. A new "Sold" sign is posted facing a charming rambler that is painted dark chocolate brown together with crisp white-colored trim and contains wind chimes swinging by the front door. Neighbours wonder who the newest owner will likely be, and whether they'll be a great fit in the city. The In-Ear earbuds are a good ergonomic work of art, crafted to supply comfort to your ears. These kind of headphones tend to be delicately built to fit in the actual contours of your ear perfectly. The earphones are in an electronic format mastered regarding noise decrease and heavy responsibility bass overall performance. This enables the headphone to differentiate between the a variety of notes in the piece to generate an enhanced acoustic result. Choosing the right beat also depends upon understanding how your audience will respond. By now, you have to know what transforms an audience. You have to consider your audience and your music when you put it available. There are several sounds or tones that will help induce a great obe or astral take a trip. A majority of these various pulses may be heard over the person's ears, but they speak out loud inside a personal brain from the same frequency that your thought process naturally makes while you are in a state that may be more than likely that will help you astral project. Radio remote controlled choppers are huge in acceptance. In some declares there are recreational areas just for handheld remote control flying. Look in your area if there is a recreation area near you that you could check it out yourself, see how exciting they can be. Talk to hobbyist to acquire their view stage and expertise. Because of the different sizes you can travel some indoors. The little ones are ideal for indoor hurtling. You can exercise with the indoor ones until you are comfortable using trying to go bigger.

Old 03-19-2022, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbag2272 View Post
I had heard of women wearing the Queen of Spades to show they are into black guys.
I just came across this idea of the cuckold husband being the Jack of Spades. I thought it was a great idea. It could be a tattoo or t-shirt or some other emblem
This is a thing, not as common as QOS. I have JOS temporary tattoos and a JOS key chain that I flash quite frequently.

Jack Of Spades~An Observation
Old 03-19-2022, 11:20 PM

Post Jack Of Spades~An Observation

I only make this comment as an observation, (not a criticism) but I've seen the "Jack Of Spades" on sissy cuckold husbands, and younger homosexuals who are publicly declaring their love of the BBC. I was told that it indicated that the tattooed husband was as black owned as the wife. In fact, the most shocking display of the Jack of Spades wasn't just on the sissy hubby, but was also on his sissy 23 year old son.
And to make matters more interesting; the same 40 year old member of my Executive Protection Crew that turned out the 45 y/o rich white mother, the 51 y/o CEO father, the 23 y/o spoiled son had hooked the 21 y/o fine assed daughter on to the exquisite pleasures of BBC interracial love.
Anyway, I see this Jack Of Spades thing catching on the same way the Queen of Spades has a cult following indicating being black owned and/or black cock love. Peace

Old 03-20-2022, 07:52 AM

My wife has been a queen of spades for over 10 years and has had a black lover for as long. She still fucks her first black lover till this day. We have been swingers for over 20 years and went black after the first experience. I am bi and I am the one who set my wife up with her 1st bbc experience. Her main lover is a close friend of mine and we share her often. She has had many black men since then and has hooked up with many of them mutiple times but her first is her closest and favorite. Back to subject at hand I hooked up with a large sexy black man a couple of years ago just before COVID. Like I said I am bi so this worked out well when the wife was out with one of her lovers. Well my boyfriend started sharing me with a couple of friends then he gave me a QOS key chain and QOS temp. Tattoos and told me to start flashing them to other black men when I was out. Much like I did with my wife. So I started wearing the key chain on my belt loop when I was out on my own. I've had several curious lookers but had my first hit recently. I was in the mall and a black guy behind me in checkout in one of the stores noticed and started to follow me through the mall and we made eye contact several times. I headed to the rest rooms and he was lock step behind me. I opened the door to the family rest room and held it open, he walked in and I closed the door and locked it. I think you can imagine from there and your imagination will fall short of my experiance I'm sure.

Old 03-20-2022, 04:12 PM

New one on me. But I do love seeing the QOS on a white women when she is out with her husband. I'll look there she'll see me looking smile back at me . Then I'll look at the husband see how he reacts . If he smiles or nods I'll move in on them . If not I'll follow them until I can get her alone and arrange a date. Be surprised how many white men don't know what that means or don't notice it.

Old 03-25-2022, 07:39 PM

I used to work with a woman who had a Q0S tattoo on her right ankle. She was single and in her late 30s.

Tags
cuckold, queen of spades, spades