Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Why do white man cuckold
Old 12-16-2013, 07:59 PM

Default Why do white man cuckold

Why does my hubby love to watching me get fucked by black men? I mean I love it I just can't get a handle on it. Love to here from all. Tracey

Like to see mine get what she deserves
Old 12-16-2013, 11:46 PM

Default Like to see mine get what she deserves

Quote:
Originally Posted by blknotyet View Post
Why does my hubby love to watching me get fucked by black men? I mean I love it I just can't get a handle on it. Love to here from all. Tracey
I am small endowed and premature ejaculate. My wife is a beautiful woman and has put up with this for many years. She admits the skin color contrast and the taboo are big turn-ons for her. I would just like to see her get what she has been missing all these years.

Had to
Old 12-17-2013, 06:01 PM

Default Had to

I made it a condition of getting back together with my hubby when we had to separate several years ago. He had been fantasizing about it, anyway, but while I was away from him I was seduced by a young, handsome, hung black man. Hubby called me and pleaded with me to come back and I agreed as long as I could bring my BF with me. He agreed and this started his life as a cuckold.

Old 12-18-2013, 01:10 PM

I don't know. I know there are a lot of potential reasons why I like having my wife fucked by others especially black guys, but it is more than that.
I can remember as a teenager pilfering a penthouse magazine from my brother in law. The biggest turn on was a letter from a woman who had been I'll say pushed into having sex with other men. Long before I had a sexual relationship with a girl. I have no idea why that turned me on or perhaps that is why I like having my wife fucked by others.
There are a lot of things that turn me on about it but trying to find the WHY is something for a shrink.lol

Old 12-18-2013, 11:02 PM

Quote:
I think the simple answer to your question is Who Knows? The answer to that question is No One. But there is some theory about "sperm competition". There is the belief that a man cums harder and more copiously if he sees another man fuck his wife. He wants to fuck her all that much more to add HIS sperm into her so he can impregnate her rather than the other guy. So, if you add race into the mix, he would definitely want HIS sperm to impregnate her rather than a black guy, who, if HE impregnated her, would leave obvious evidence that another man fathered her baby. Obviously, there are limits to this. I mean, there is chastity and denial sometimes in the picture which would prevent the white man's sperm from even having a shot. But, the tiny little core of the whole phenomenon may be sperm competition. It just gets twisted into other expressions such as humiliation and chastity and cum eating, etc. If any body ever COULD figure out some un-debatable explanation, it still wouldn't take all the fun out of it!

Old 12-19-2013, 08:13 AM

Quote:
not only white men do this(Cuckold) as I have had loads of blackmen do this for there white wife`s

Old 12-19-2013, 11:42 AM

i can only speak for myself, with 18, i found the website blacksonblondes and had passes for this site, i loved the contrast, i loved the mega long black dicks and fantasized 30 !!!! years having a girl that fucks blacks in front of me, in real live..
i never told any girlfreind of my fantasies, but now, with my beloved married wife, as i told her of my ideas, she did it just for me.
first it was not really her thing, but with having some good experiencies she is into it.
i must admit, she did it first just for me but now she loves it, cause she knows, how it turns me on and she love me to watch her taking bbc*s and to film it...
mission completed! a very happy hubby and now cuckold, s.

Old 12-20-2013, 02:41 PM

I am a black man and I fantasies about watching my blonde white wife with other brothas. we've had problems in our marriage and the biggest thing for her is that I wasn't satisfying her sexually/physically. While we worked through marriage counseling she " dated" another black guy and had sex with him. This was a blow to me emotionally but also a turn on. To know she was highly attracted to another black man who could give her the proper fucking and physical attraction that I haven't been able to provide. So for me its mixture of fantasy, jealousy, feeling inadequate but getting a MAJOR sexual charge out of that...knowing my wife could/can get pleasure from other black men. I'm not into 3 somes or cleaning up or any of that &@¥ shit, I just wanna watch my wife give head and get fucked by other black guys.

Old 12-20-2013, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkwatcheswf View Post
I am a black man and I fantasies about watching my blonde white wife with other brothas. we've had problems in our marriage and the biggest thing for her is that I wasn't satisfying her sexually/physically. While we worked through marriage counseling she " dated" another black guy and had sex with him. This was a blow to me emotionally but also a turn on. To know she was highly attracted to another black man who could give her the proper fucking and physical attraction that I haven't been able to provide. So for me its mixture of fantasy, jealousy, feeling inadequate but getting a MAJOR sexual charge out of that...knowing my wife could/can get pleasure from other black men. I'm not into 3 somes or cleaning up or any of that &@¥ shit, I just wanna watch my wife give head and get fucked by other black guys.
sorry, u cant be black if u are not able to satisfy your wife... just kiddin
even I DO satisfy my wife in many ways, sexually,
BUT having a second or third man around is something that is a thrill for both, husband and wife...
dont be jealous, try to find out what she is missing and ask some men about their "sex tricks" or , like me, arrange their bulls into your sexlive, BUT with YOU being there, when she fucks the others, maybe u can learn something? i ve learned a lot in the short time we fuck bbc s
regards L

Old 12-20-2013, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black-cock-girl View Post
sorry, u cant be black if u are not able to satisfy your wife... just kiddin
even I DO satisfy my wife in many ways, sexually,
BUT having a second or third man around is something that is a thrill for both, husband and wife...
dont be jealous, try to find out what she is missing and ask some men about their "sex tricks" or , like me, arrange their bulls into your sexlive, BUT with YOU being there, when she fucks the others, maybe u can learn something? i ve learned a lot in the short time we fuck bbc s
regards L
Thanks for the reply. I do satisfy my wife, we usually have good sex, I'm a good father/provider, etc so I'm not saying I never satisfy her. We've had issues in our sex life and that's when the truth came out about specific things and that's why she hooked up with brah man and he fcked her like 3 times. I'm mad/jealous that I wasn't there if anything. but the jealousy is also a sexual turn on in some twisted way I guess.

My wife and I love each other and are best friends. I just feel we need spicing up and if other men can satisfy her in ways that I can't (she has fantasies too and loves really tall black men) then I want to explore that and watching turns me on anyway. No doubt if she agrees to be open in our relationship I want to be right along with a front row seat...she'd prefer that anyway. I'm just not one to participate...I only wanna watch.