Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Once you go black you never go back - true or false?
Old 01-23-2023, 12:41 PM

Default Once you go black you never go back - true or false?

I wonder how much the statement: "once you go black you never go back" is true and how much is it a myth? Of course, I realize that this is a kind of generalization and depends on many factors, but maybe there is something more behind it? And isn't it called self-fulfilling prophecy - if a woman believes it, it will be so, and if she doesn't believe it, it probably won't.

Last edited by erykcartman; 01-23-2023 at 01:25 PM..

Old 01-25-2023, 11:41 PM

For me I just love the feel of cock in me with cum or not , and to swallow all of that cum.
Black or White just give me that cock.

Old 01-31-2023, 01:21 AM

Was true for me still hook up with women of all races but only fuck black guys the last 5 years

True for some women.
Old 02-02-2023, 05:15 PM

Default True for some women.

Quote:
Originally Posted by erykcartman View Post
I wonder how much the statement: "once you go black you never go back" is true and how much is it a myth? Of course, I realize that this is a kind of generalization and depends on many factors, but maybe there is something more behind it? And isn't it called self-fulfilling prophecy - if a woman believes it, it will be so, and if she doesn't believe it, it probably won't.
I must say that much to my surprise, it was true for me. I was married for 16 years to a white man and two years after he passed away, I started dating black men because I lived in a black neighborhood. I discovered that I found black men attractive and I ended up having 5 black boyfriends in two years. Yes, they made love to me. The darker they were the sexier I found them. I loved their musky smell, their nappy pubic hair that tickled my clit & bottom! Of course, like all white girls, I love big black dicks! But I was always in love with all my men. I love my white husband & his hairy chest! He is such a sexy beast! I was monogamous with him for four years but after sharing my adventures and seeing the sexy pics here plus encouragement from my loving husband, I went black again and I have a black boyfriend who shares me with his friends. I don't mind as long as my husband is there, it makes him horny & happy and that makes me happy. In fact, it made him so horny, that while three black men were plowing me, he was standing there with a big bonner and shot his wadd without touching his dick! So, I love my husband but I have gone black. I still love vanilla but I won't give up the chocolate! So I have to face the truth: I really love spreading my legs for black men and I always will. So for me. it's true: once I went black, I went back to black and my husband will have to share me with black men forever!
Susan

Old 02-04-2023, 06:37 AM

Very true trust me I fucked my first black guy a few years ago now and wow that really opened my eyes for what great sex was bless my hubby but he wasn't very good in that department so when I was first introduced to a black guy on a night out with friends I couldn't resist seeing if the hype about black guys was true and boy was it and I've never gone back black dick for me now

Old 02-07-2023, 03:37 PM

I married the most wonderful white man in the world but he lets me serve bbc at least once a week cuz he knows what I need which just makes me love him that much more

True
Old 02-07-2023, 10:56 PM

Default True

I have sex often with hubby. He can't get enough of my sloppy used cunt. He likes to cum in me after bbc stretch it. I get plenty of orgasms from bbc, he gets the leftovers. I don't tbink either of us would want to go back. We are both satisfied and happy doing this.

~Bexy

Old 03-11-2024, 04:21 PM

For me false. i enjoy all races, but black is a huge fetish

Old 03-16-2024, 11:20 AM

It is so true!! I qA Married for 20 years and hooked up with my first black lover. He was amazing and I was addicted the first time he fully entered me!! Have been fucking black guys since and have left my husband to enjoy myself more/

Old 03-17-2024, 08:11 PM

My kind of girl! It's your mindset, that sets you apart....

Tags
bbc, cuckold