Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Was it a black neighbor?
Old 06-02-2022, 11:34 AM

Default Was it a black neighbor?

Quote:
Originally Posted by subhubjon View Post
This happened to me. I was taking some classes at a local university 3 nights a week. She thought I was in class but it had been cancelled and I was coming home about 3 hrs early. We lived in a townhouse apt and It was quiet when I came in. I wanted to surprise her because she often complained about how much time my classes were taking away from us. I expected to find her in front of the TV, asleep, but then realized it was way too early for that. So after not find her on the first level, I headed upstairs, as I reached the top of the staircase, I heard a male voice. It was followed by her giggle and voice.

I inched along the hallway, listening for more as I peeped around the doorway. There my wife was lying on our bed with her legs up in the air and our neighbor was pounding her pussy for all he was worth. She was encouraging him, saying, gimme that big cock. I was stunned, I couldn't speak, I quickly darted back down stairs unsure of what to do. Then I began feeling the hurt, we'd been married less that a year and she was cheating on me. I decided to leave and come back at the time I normal did on a school night.
Are you still together?

Old 06-13-2023, 07:33 PM

I have come home many times to find Ann being fucked in every room of the house. I am expected to clean her well used holes and fluff her lover/lovers to hardness and guide their beautiful black cocks into her body. Ann only entertains at our home so I am usually present when her dates arrive. Again, I am expected to fluff her man and clean her holes. I don't have to be asked twice. I love it.

Old 06-14-2023, 11:54 AM

Id for sure ask to watch and jerk off 🤗

I like the way you think
Old 06-15-2023, 11:02 AM

Default I like the way you think

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcowboy08 View Post
If I caught my conservation wife fucking by black man, I will be hidden and not seen and whip out my cell phone & record their actions and pics! I will be thrill & rock hard of see my wife fucked by other man. I will wait till they done and leave quitely someplace and come back 15 minutes later with a dozen roses and a bottle of wine & go after my used wife for sex and see what are her reaction on letting me feel her other man's cum filled loose pussy or put up resist. If she won't let me, I whip out my phone & show the pics & vid...and see her heart drop to her stomach! I will encourage her & love what she is doing, etc., and I will forgive her 1st time she cheating on me and she can do other men with my knowledge without being cheating.
Gives me ideas of what to do if I catch my wife cheating.

I wouldn't want to interupt their pleasure
Old 06-15-2023, 11:03 AM

Default I wouldn't want to interupt their pleasure

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeeDeeIR2 View Post
Id for sure ask to watch and jerk off 🤗
I would just jerk off while watching without them knowing.

Last edited by jimmielee; 06-24-2023 at 11:11 AM.. Reason: spelling

Old 06-15-2023, 01:49 PM

I would watch but would want to record it. And watch it anytime over again. Plus get everything they say when fucking. I think a bull and white wife talking dirty to each other while in the act.. is hot. It's true passion

Old 06-25-2023, 04:06 PM

Been in that spot years ago was first time my wife cheated on me.Came home earlier than planned could not get a hold of her to change plans came home her car was still there.I usually come in quiet so they didnt hear me.I go to open the bedroom door and there she was riding her friend from work red thong pulled to the side guy was up in her good.

She jumped off right away covered up i left she called me later on we talked about it,stayed together which later led to where we are now.

I told her a few years later remember when i came home early she gave me a look like oh no i said i think i want to watch her with another guy.She said you serious i said yes she right away called her co worker he came over and they had sex again (for some reason i felt after seeing them they still got together between last time).But i left it to her to find the guys and she suggested she wanted to try a black guy wow was that something to see him fuck her i never seen her get so into it.

Old 07-16-2023, 07:42 AM

I would definitely go in and watch.
Then I would clean up.

Tags
cheating, coming home, lover, wife