Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

NM...
Old 09-04-2011, 11:54 PM

Default NM...

When my wife and I were into swinging she did try a well-hung black guy and REALLY ENJOYED HIM!!! She actually tried 2 black guys before we dropped out of swinging to raise our family. Now we are trying to reenter the swinging world and I would LUV to see her ENJOYING A WELL-HUNG BLACK GUY(s) AGAIN!!!
I,of course,now have a cuckold fantasy I would like to explore as well as introduce her to being a "Hot Wife"!!! I do have to take this slowly as she is Very conventional and my cuckold and "Hot Wife" fantasies would probably freak her out!!!
If there are any local Well-Hung Bulls,in the Albuquerque area,who would like to swing with her and indirectly help train her to be a "Hot Wife" as well as get her use to the idea of cuckolding me I would LUV to hear from you!!!
We do have an prsonal ad on AFF that describes the kind of guy(s) she would be interested in meeting and if you are a member of AFF,PLEASE let me know and I will get back to you,otherwise drop me a line here...

Old 09-07-2011, 04:45 AM

hope you have the best of luck. we are in the same boat(really.. same city and all). we will let you know if we find anyone worth mentioning. haha hope y'all will do the same.

Old 09-07-2011, 10:37 PM

Thumbs up

Thanks for replying...sent you a private message...