Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Risk Of Losing Your Wife, NOPE
Old 11-18-2022, 01:21 AM

Post Risk Of Losing Your Wife, NOPE

Me, I encourage the wife I'm banging the holy dog-shit out of to stay with hubby. I know she is often miserable with him and his lackluster performances in the bedroom. His unusually small penis compared to my big black cock. How he keeps his head under his pickup's hood than under her nightgown. How he is more concerned with the increase in the price of Copenhagen snuff then he is in buying her a long stem rose. How he has just stopped doing all the nice things he use to do. It easy for wifey to fall for the black man that rocks her world and blows her mind with multiple orgasms.
No, I don't want her to leave hubby, as staying with him makes her appreciate being with a superior black man. The man who still kisses her, the man who dances with her, the man who makes her laugh, and hum her favorite tunes while working around the house. Yeah, it easy for her to fall for the black guy, but the black guy should be smart and encourage them to stay together. Peace

Well......
Old 11-19-2022, 05:46 PM

Default Well......

It there is a healthy relationship with your wife in place and you've looked at all the pro's and con's. With the understanding that this is a team effort to spice up your life and make it more exciting then you're probably good. One thing to remember you're going in with your eyes wide open. You simply don't know she will react when a brother is feeding her 10-12 inches of stiff Black Pipe and she's having one convulsive orgasm after another.����

Old 11-19-2022, 08:49 PM

I don’t plan on leaving my husband because he makes good money and pays all the bills which allows me more of my own money for trips, shopping, and the lifestyle I deserve. I still give him sex when I get tired of him begging but make him finish himself off. He knows I’m the best he can do. My current lover is a super hot fitness trainer but I know he has other girls and he has a really nice duck and sexy body. I don’t think I could ever be exclusive with my husband even if he lost weight. He just doesn’t do it for me in bed. It’s just hard to find a really hot guy who is down for marriage. It’s nice to have an understanding husband who gives me the space I need and I don’t have to worry about being alone.

Old 11-20-2022, 10:59 AM

My wife' bull and pimp would nevera have her as the only girl

Old 11-21-2022, 03:52 PM

Mine was having sex with a younger guy more often which led to one weekend a month and 1 night a week.

Currently its 2 weekends a month ad .2 nights a week shes away with him,This has been going on for a while now but it works.Hes a well hung guy and she likes it,

Old 11-29-2022, 02:20 PM

it depends on the relationship between husband and wife and wife and Dom i love my husband more than anything and he allows me to serve Dom once or twice a week as i have desire to serve black Dom whom i also love dearly but i would never leave my husband for him or any one else even tho i love Dom if hubby said i had to stop seeing him i would stop but i would also cry my eyes out and beg him to change his mind i know he would never do that but i would be obedient to my husband i love and adore him beyond measure

Old 11-30-2022, 12:48 AM

My wife was seduced and fucked bareback by my best friend in his cabin when I was supposed to be sleeping. He invited us to spend a long weekend at his lake cabin. At first I was shocked and horrified. It's a long story, but after the weekend I told her I heard everything, but that I'd she needed his 9" cock, she could, but had to let me know about it before or after.

Her cuckold husband who is still married to her.

Old 11-30-2022, 06:25 AM

Taurus, I like your reply..
Mine, like most cuckolds is small, but mine is actually miniature....
Her cuckold husband

Old 11-30-2022, 06:38 AM

I don't know why, but I have this fantasy about a black man teasing me about my tiny white penis, online, in person, and/or in front of my white wife....

Mwc
Old 12-02-2022, 05:14 PM

Default Mwc

Maybe....although she is really into the BBC oral thing, we have kinky sex too. She is an upscale wife, NEVER pegged for this lifestyle but happened in a weird way to start....erotic, sexy, kinky, I love watching

Tags
wife bbc