Interracial Forums

Interracial Forums (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/)
-   General Cuckold Lifestyle Discussion (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-cuckold-lifestyle-discussion/)
-   -   Having it Bareback (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-cuckold-lifestyle-discussion/519-having-bareback.html)

dsoul-60 08-25-2009 08:29 AM

Having it Bareback

I'd like to know, do most of the white wives in here enjoy it most when it's bareback?

JanieTgirl 08-25-2009 12:58 PM

I can't speak for all, but for me condoms ruin the feel and the moment. Skin to skin is the only way, course one must be sure of their partner(s).

martin d 08-25-2009 03:34 PM

I have alway's left it up to my wife and she has alway's taken bbc skin on skin!

dsoul-60 08-25-2009 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JanieTgirl (Post 1865)
I can't speak for all, but for me condoms ruin the feel and the moment. Skin to skin is the only way, course one must be sure of their partner(s).

Oh yeah that's true ... but do you think it's up to the lady to decide if she wants it or not?

JanieTgirl 08-26-2009 04:31 PM

dsoul60 - "...but do you think it's up to the lady to decide if she wants it or not?"

This gal always wants it. Guess we must talk up front and know if there is any risks involved. I will always prefer bareback!

lorena81 08-26-2009 05:47 PM

my opinion

without condom is very better, you can feel more and more, but do you know how many sexual disease exist? Do you know that for one woman is more simple be contaminete from HIV that for one man? So without condom is better, but only with your husband or boyfriend (black,white,big cock,small cock). With unknown men.....is better with condom then nothing

blacklight 08-27-2009 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikeandrebecca (Post 1867)
love it! Just makes it all around better. Risky makes it better...lol

I would have to agree! But also like mentioned you have to know the people your barebacking it with. You want to seed her not give her anything other than that.
And that goes with any race.

But if your both fine with one another then fill that pussy with cum. and like mikeandrebecca said make it more risky. Dont be on any birth control.;)
Thats why I wish my gf was into this right now. Shes not on any birth control and would love to have a BBC pump some cum in her.

blacklight 08-27-2009 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikeandrebecca (Post 1867)
. Risky makes it better...lol

Speaking of??? any update?

michigan11 08-27-2009 06:33 AM

Without question

Bareback is by far the best! Bare is all the more "taboo" and it simply feels more sensual. Problem being far too many people have not been tested recently or have no paper proof of test results. GET THE TEST! (typically $10.00 at your county heath dept) Keep the proof in your wallet and let's party!

ashleycox1991 08-27-2009 12:17 PM

Its feels the best without condom but have to know the person very well too many Disease out there to risk otherwise.