Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

our first step toward sharing gf with bbc
Old 01-20-2015, 11:14 PM

Default our first step toward sharing gf with bbc

My girlfriend and I want to have her fuck a big black cock but don’t have the balls to do it. (I love when she talks dirty and says I don’t have the balls to let her feel a huge cock). The extent of our fantasy has only gone this far: We had a mold of my cock made and befriended a black guy. We then sent the toy to him so that he would take pictures of my “cock” next to his fuckin crazy sized cock, which I swear it literally belongs on an actual bull. We have fun with the pictures. I fuck/lick her pussy while she looks at it… with such lust, and has actually drooled once. And I FUCKIN LOVE IT.

She doesn’t know, and I just can’t help it, that’s all I jerk off to now. Its such a rush to see the absurd difference in size. Its embarrassing and humiliating but I love it. I think about how I’m almost jealous that I can’t have it. I just want to know, and feel, the difference between our cocks. She also doesn’t know that I slide off my bed, making my shoulders rest on the floor and prop myself up with my ass on the edge of my bed. This leaves my cock above my face so that as I jerk off, staring up at the pic of his cock, I cum on my own face. Ive never cum as hard or so much in my life. Something is fucked up in my head.

I want to hear from women just how it would feel going from an average sized cock to one that’s literally(he proved in a pic) larger than those tall Pringles cans. I know girls say the full feeling, but I want to know more…seriously jealous of you ladies. Thinking about getting a mold of his cock made for my gf but I’m fairly certain that once she takes it and goes wild for it, I’m going to regret it, despite how insanely hot that would be.

Old 01-27-2015, 05:38 PM

I know you ask to hear from ladies but I just had to reply first it sounds to me that you would like his dick more then her which is ok if that's what you want and also don't fear his cock trust me the only thing going to happen is your going to be cockold your already there you just haven't done it with a real BBC yet tell her the truth and let the fun begin and trust me it will

Old 01-30-2016, 05:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heredium View Post
My girlfriend and I want to have her fuck a big black cock but don’t have the balls to do it. (I love when she talks dirty and says I don’t have the balls to let her feel a huge cock). The extent of our fantasy has only gone this far: We had a mold of my cock made and befriended a black guy. We then sent the toy to him so that he would take pictures of my “cock” next to his fuckin crazy sized cock, which I swear it literally belongs on an actual bull. We have fun with the pictures. I fuck/lick her pussy while she looks at it… with such lust, and has actually drooled once. And I FUCKIN LOVE IT.

She doesn’t know, and I just can’t help it, that’s all I jerk off to now. Its such a rush to see the absurd difference in size. Its embarrassing and humiliating but I love it. I think about how I’m almost jealous that I can’t have it. I just want to know, and feel, the difference between our cocks. She also doesn’t know that I slide off my bed, making my shoulders rest on the floor and prop myself up with my ass on the edge of my bed. This leaves my cock above my face so that as I jerk off, staring up at the pic of his cock, I cum on my own face. Ive never cum as hard or so much in my life. Something is fucked up in my head.

I want to hear from women just how it would feel going from an average sized cock to one that’s literally(he proved in a pic) larger than those tall Pringles cans. I know girls say the full feeling, but I want to know more…seriously jealous of you ladies. Thinking about getting a mold of his cock made for my gf but I’m fairly certain that once she takes it and goes wild for it, I’m going to regret it, despite how insanely hot that would be.
Bigger than a Pringles can? Wow he's hung like a horse then.